+1

University,  as usual is such a boring one if you didn't have any friends.  And that's me,  I'm now standing alone looking for a place to sit during free time as class hasn't started yet.

Lots of students were doing their own business like taking a selfie,  reading books and some of them are kissing each other like they don't give a damn to this university. Bruh can't they get a room or perhaps..  A store? 

I just walk passing all of those noisy surrounding,  probably searching for a better place which is quite and peaceful at the same time. 

As I walk farther than everyone,  I finally found a better place for me.  It's located under the tree.  Usually 'under the tree' is most likely related to those who are nerds.

Believe me,  I am not a nerd. People somehow thought I was one, but after seeing my beautiful face, they will shut their freaking mouth.

I'm pretty and I know it. But just because of I didn't have any friends nor special personality they started to think that I did not have any attraction and I might become the boring person ever in the university. 

But who cares? Its My life anyway. They can't control me we humans can't even control ourselves sometimes. 

I sit under the tree and hold my phone.  I click an app for singing which is Smule,  and choose for a song to sing.  I think this is the best way on how to make yourself feel comfortable when you are all alone. ; by singing.

Just when I started to sing the verse 1,

I freaking hear a sound,  and it is almost like...

"Proot– ahh"

Wait.. What...  Why do I feel the sound is actually close to me?  Man I think it must be coming from behind this tree. 

I ignore it and just continue singing but suddenly...

"PRREEOOT!" " PRUTTTT' " pRoooah" (idk how to spell tha fart sounds)  HHAHAHA LMAO

"Ah what a fresh day I'm having now ~ DAMN I FEEL SO GOOD!  "

WHAT DE FUQ?

DON'T TELL ME..

DID SOMEONE JUST FART HERE ??

I click the pause button.  Maybe there's another person behind this tree.  I know I'm not the only one here and I don't care if the person is sitting behind this tree but..

WHAT'S WITH THE FART ??

I quickly stand,  just to see who is the one who destroy my peaceful moment the time where I was recording for smule app.

But wait. 

Did I just said that I record it? 

Does that means.. 

The freaking duckling shitty farty sounds is there too?????

I hurriedly grab my phone.  Clicking the replay button as I walk towards the back of this tree. 

And there he is.. 

He's standing at the back of the tree while touching his stomach and... 

ITS PARK JIMIN. 

But I wasn't really care about that.  What makes me feel shock the most is.. 

" Proot~ ahh"

My phone is now replaying the records and WHEN THE FART PARTS CAME IN,  JIMIN LOOKS STRAIGHT TO ME.. 

GIVING HIS SHOOKNESS FACE. "WHAT DE ACTUAL FUQ? "

--------

ON WRITING BUT....  I DON'T THINK I'LL DO IT IN ENGLISH CUZ MY ENGLISH IS A MESS AJAJDAHNFHSNDHSNFHS

ANYWAY

WHAT DO U THINK?