+16

I glance at him in disbelief.  What is on his stupid mind?? Locking the door had already making me nervous so why the hell must he said those gross things!!

" Jeon Jungkook what are you waiting for? " Jimin asks him while staring at me upstairs n downstairs.  Oh wait I mean top and bottom.  Duh I ain't a stairs.

" I'm sorry hyung but I thought you only wanted me to pretend to be her child's father. " Jungkook says while raises his eyebrows. I knew it.  He forced Jungkook to make me suffer. Obviously he's such a bad friend who only cares about himself.

And why would Jungkook follows all of his rules.  What's so special about Park Jimin??

" why are you making that kind of face? " Right after hearing his voice, reality has brought me into this world again.  Yes I'm still inside this 'damn big ass room' with the microorganisms,  again.  Probably for the 100th times. 

" you know,  No one is going to like you once they know the truth about you and your fake stupid attitudes. " I say and he only smiles.  I just couldn't believe it.  Although I've been trying to savage him and knock him down but still,  it's only a waste time for me by doing so. 

" kitty,  you messed with a wrong person.  Very very wrong person. I can get you out of the university in just one hour.  Also, You won't be living in a peace anymore since I will bring the meaning of hell to your life and I could even destroy your dreams.  " he chuckles. 

" then just do it.  Only idiots like you love to do stupid stuff to someone's life. " I say,  not wanting to let him win this time.  I swear I'm going to fight with all of my heart.  Besides,  I have Haezlin. She can protect me,  right? 

"So you're saying that I'm stupid?  Woah woah woah kitty,  Like I say,  you messed with a wrong person.  WRONG PERSON.  I am giving you the chance to marry me and I shall stop disturbing you but guess what? You are summoning my demons to come out.  This is indeed terribly wrong, my dear. But you got to know.. When he came out,  no ones going to find out about you. No one will know where the heck you are and how did you die. So I'm telling this to you as a warning because.. I feel like it's coming. It's coming, Park Hae Kyo. "

" the demons..  It's coming.. "

He stares at me straight into the eyes.

" to kill you.  "

With a sudden action from him,  I notice he grabs me and pulling me closer to him.  " GET OFF! " He covers my mouth with the pillows that given by Jungkook. 

I tried to escape.  But there's nothing I could do!  The grips on my neck hurts me and I couldn't scream asking for help since he covered my mouth using the pillow.

Mom.. Help..

Momm.  I can't breathe..

I---

Slowly , I fall into a deep sleep. 

Black and dark appears out of sudden.  It feels like the world is saying goodbye to me. 

I'm sorry. I don't think I could make it.

Goodbye..

World.

-------

PARK JIMIN POV. 

"Hyung,  you're insane.  Honestly,  you really are. " Jungkook says immediately after She fainted on my arms.  Well,  I'm being insane or not , it's non of ya business Jungkook ah. 

" is she going to die?  Oh my god please no,  I hate ghost I'm telling you if her ghost appears somewhere in my room,  you will  be blamed for it.  " Jungkook took a glance towards every corner of his room.  Pft such a coward. 

"Relax,  she isn't going to die.  It won't be fun if she is.  I'm just helping her to have a beautiful sleep yet pain af (:" I say while carrying her and went to the bed.  "Wait.. Hyung,  don't tell me.. "

"You are going to do that thing???! "

" why?  Is it wrong? "

" OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T MY WALL IS INNOCENT AND ALL THE STUFF INSIDE HERE IS PRETTY WELL INNOCENT.  "

I quickly give him an annoying face.  " chill,  I'm not a cow like you who always moan.  Don't worry Jungkook ah, it won't be too long.  I'm sure she will enjoy it.  "

" enjoy my ass,  she's now fainted and you're going to rape her?  " Duh this guy really have a short thinking. 

" I'm not going to do that for real.  I will just record it and when she woke up soon,  I'll use the video as a warning for her.  If she dares to reveal my secret , I will post the video. " Yes Park Jimin,  you're such a genius.  Half of me went complimenting myself since I deserve to be praised.

"video? But you say you won't be doing that-"

" Trust me,  I know what I am doing  Jungkook-ah.  All I need you to do is tell her mom that she fainted after she saw me.  Just give her stupid reason like I'm too handsome and she knocked down all of sudden.  "

" but aren't you afraid to post the video ? I mean what will happen to your fangirls?  Won't they be mad at you? "

" no worries,  I will use her account to post the video.  As you can see,  everyone is trusting me more. In this case, I don't think people will blame it on me.  Instead , they will find this stupid girl and boom!  There's a war. A war that created by a genius person who name is angel Park Jimin. "

Jungkook tched at my words and he quickly went downstairs to tell the news. 

So it's only me left with her. 

I look at her while my hand slowly take out my phone and touch the screen.  " Park Hae Kyo..  "

" Wake up.. Don't you want to see my good looking face?  "

I smile when she doesn't answer my question. 

"Wake up.  I'm being nice to you.  You know that I love you so much,  right? "

"kyo , please enjoy everything that I will do to you.  "

Smirk came out as the video that I'm recording now seems real. 

sadly, 

I don't think she will ever wake up.

Hehe. 

*ended recording*

-----

HAPPY 9K FARTIES !

^ this is one of my videos.  I AM RECENTLY NEW TO YOUTUBE . I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SUPPORT ME.  CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS OKAY??