+2

"WHAT DE ACTUAL FUQ?"

I immediately click the pause button and off the phone as I try my best to run away from this guy just because I didn't want him to ask me a question.

Before I could run, Park Jimin already grab my hands and pulling me closer to him.  " WHAT HAVE U DONE?"

"I...  I don't know.. " you know what, this sentence is so cliché. Just like my school textbook. Back then when I wasn't at University yet. 

" Then why did I hear my– uh you know..  Bubbly sounds is in your phone, did you stalk me for real ?? " He asks again.  Stalk him?  Hah so funny lah I rather watch a bird poopin in front of me than hearing his bubbly sounds.

Shit. 

Did I just said BUBBLY? 

BUBBLY

Eww NOO THAT'S DISGUSTING !

I seriously want to puke.  I ignore his questions and again I tried to run from him. But this guy doesn't know what's the meaning of give up like mannn he pulled me again! 

" I am not letting you go until you give me your phone.  "

" My phone is my privacy.  You can't just take it like that. Besides , it wasn't because of me. You're the one who started this mess ! " I reply back to him and he just glared at me. 

" so what? Was it wrong for me to fart ? I didn't hurt anyone unless if I–" he stops suddenly making me feel weird.  He looks around and give a sigh. 

" you know what, the bombs gonna coming out..  " he says with an expression that I don't even know how to explain.

" help me..  " he commands while touching his stomach nonstop. AT THIS MOMENT I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. SHOULD I BRING HIM TO THE LADIES ROOM CAREFULLY WITHOUT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT?

And yeah forgot to tell,  ladies room is the only way because it is the nearest one.  He could make it, if you know what I meant.

" I..  Need..  Toilet...  " he says again.  Wait.  Aren't it supposed to be " I NEED YOU GIRL WAE HONJA SERANGJAGUNG" omg dearself stop playing !

" umm since ladies room is the nearest one,  do u mind if I bring you..  " before I could finish my sentence,  he already nods and quickly grab my shoulder to balance himself.

" I need you to cover me and..  Don't let anyone know that I am Park Jimin...  "

Yeah of course I won't. He's Park Jimin.  The most famous one in the university and is known as a person who is very arrogant but still, he has many fangirls.  I don't want my life to be a mess so I decided not to tell anyone about this. 

" I told you to cover me!! "

" I am NOW U THICKBUTT! There's no one here so don't worry! " I say and give him an annoying face.  He is for sure taken aback when I called him thickbutt but I don't care.

The ladies room is very very very damn close to us.  It only needs 2 steps and tadah!  We're here. 

" WAIT...  ISN'T THAT..  PARK JIMIN?????!! " Suddenly a voice startles both of us. 

" OMG YES YOU'RE RIGHT ITS JIMIN!  WHAT IS HE DOING?  AND WHO IS SHE?? "

Oh shit.. 

Let me just die.

Before I could even run,  Jimin whispers to me..  " fuck the bombs is out.. "

AND LET ME TELL YOU HIS BOMB IS SERIOUSLY SMELLY LIKE SHIT CAN'T HE HOLD IT LONGER?? 

The girls I mean his fangirls came closer and give an expression as if they smell something horrible like um yea you know what that is..

" why is it so smelly here oppa? " one of the girls ask. 

Jimin smiles and he suddenly hugs me while touching my forehead. 

"It's coming from my girlfriend.  She's having this stomach aches and can't hold it any longer so.. "

WAIT WHAT..

WHAT

THE..

HELL???

---------
excuji me

LMFAO XD