+8

It's dark now inside my room, an elsewhere hour between midnight and dawn.  I lie awake,  frozen and couldn't sleep after everything that happens today. 

My eyes are open,  staring at the ceiling while thinking on how my life is going to be after this.  Am I scared? No, there is no reason for me to get scared.  I'm a though girl and I don't easily get defeated.

But this guy...  He's different. 

He knows how to make a girl like me suffer because he has those power. Those abilities on heading my life to the worst one. For example,  like what had happened to me today.

Even though it's just a fart but the smells are driving me crazy. You don't wanna smell it the bombs are even smellier than my socks eww.

Just by that,  he could already bring lots of disadvantages to me.  It's just one thing that I don't understand until now.

Why me?  Among thousands of his fangirls,  why did he choose me?  Geez, I know I'm pretty but obviously that's not the reason on why he's asking me to be his wife .

I'm too young yet cute.  I still have to learn a lot and would never want to waste my time by marrying someone at this age and do the house chores.  I can't even sweep the floor nicely nor cooking. 

So why did he choose me?  I still couldn't find the answer although it's been a hours I've forcing myself to figure it out and thinking about it.  No answers at all. 

If this was an assignment given by the professor,  I might fail or didn't pass it with flying colours.  Instead, it will be no colours.

I sigh,  thinking on how hard my life could be.  If he didn't fart right on the spot where I was recording, then all of this matters would not happen and I will definitely live in peace. So who's at fault now?

My brain suddenly is functioning itself and out of nowhere , Jimin's face appears and were getting close to me as if I'm the screen. 

"Welcome to my hell,  nerdy "

Seriously,  what does that even mean ? What kind of hell is he talking about ? Was it hello kitty?
Although I've been trying to stop my mind from thinking about this, I still can't.

This bullshit keeps appearing inside my head and I'm tired already. 

------

When I wake up, it's still dark inside my room.  The other side of the bed is cold and I stretch out my fingers trying to keep me awake.  I prop myself up on one elbow.

Where's mom?  Usually she's the one who will shout and turning on every lights just to wake me likewise my alarms. Although I've set my alarms, still I don't know how it works or maybe I'm the one who didn't hear it. 

I swing my legs off the bed and grab my handphone. 

I glance at my phone in disbelief.  What the fork??? FREAKING 8.40 AM??  RIP ME MY CLASS STARTS ON 9 AM SHIT I NEED TO GO FAST. 

Without any seconds,  I quickly grab my towel.  Toilet is the only thing I can focus on now.  It's like I'm winning the game if I go straight towards it.

-------

"Phew..   " I say while sitting on a chair after been running like crazy.  Everyone eyes are looking at me and giving me their disgusting looks. 

I just ignores them and suddenly, a girl sits beside me.  " I don't have a partner,  so can I do the project with you? " she asks and I look at her.  Oh,  she's the one who was absent yesterday. 

" Ye--yea sure,  why not?  " I quickly smile and invite her to sit with me.  " Thankyou,  kyo " she says in a hushed voice.

" you're welcome , haezlin. "

Haezlin is one of the nerds too. you'd expect her to be a snob,  but she's all right.  She just keeps to herself and she's a fine girl after all. 

Since neither of us really has a group of friends for a project , we seem to end up together.  Even when eating lunch and partnering for any activities such as sports activities.

We rarely talk,  and it suits us both just fine. 

Tok!  Tok!  Tok! 

All of professor's students are looking straight at the door.  But not me,  since I'm very hard to give attention to my surroundings.

But I wonder who's the one who had knocked the door just now?

" OMMO!  PARK JIMIN!  HE'S HERE!! "

Oh no.  Not him. I recognize this name and I know there's only one Park Jimin here in our university. 

It must be that dork.  Why is he here??

" I'm sorry professor for disturbing your time,  but I need to talk to someone "

" yeah sure,  who is it? " says professor and I immediately pray to god.  Please !!!

not ME NOT ME NOT MEEE DUN DUN DUN DUN

from far, I could see that Jimin is smiling and glances towards me. 

" my girlfriend... "

Before he could even finish his words,  all eyes are now focusing on me.

-----------

HAPPY 1K VIEWS 🎉🎉🎉

Thankyou so much I love you guys ( the one who is reading this) 😭😭❤ for a beginner writer like me,  obviously it's vereh hard to get 1k,  not gonna lie but wow I did reach it yesterday.  T^T

Please continue on supporting me,  yey!!  🙌

Love,  kaichi 💓

Notes: I'm actually not a beginner :)