Daehwi: School

You were on your last year of college and there is this one guy you like. You're too afraid to confess your love to him because you didn't want to ruin your relationship with him.

Lee Daehwi. He was your best friend since 7th grade. He was there for you even in the saddest moment of your life.

He became your father, mother, friend, and teacher. You were afraid to proclaim your love to him since it would likely change your relationship.

As you were working on a final project which is a short movie about love, you wanted to ask Lee Daehwi to be the main character.

"Y/N, I got an idea! Why don't you ask Daehwi to be my partner? You're friends with him right?" Abby said, the female main character of our short movie.

"No, are you kidding me? The words Daehwi and acting shouldn't be used in a sentence!" I replied.

Daehwi is great at acting. I'm not. Of course, I don't want him to be paired with Abby, I'm not stupid.

"Why not? He could've improved lately." Abby said.

"Whatever."

"Aish, Y/N just try asking him please? If he's not good then let's replace him"

"Fine okay, just shut up."

I was also stupid after all. I went out of the set and went to Daehwi's building. I spotted him drinking cola with his friends

I approached him and then asked him to come with me.

"Lee Daehwi, can you come with me for a sec?"

"Oh sure."

We went to the front of the faculty room and I asked him?

"Daehwi could you help me with my major project? We're really in need of characters." I told him.

"Sure, why not? But in exchange for something..."

"Nevermind. I'll just ask someone else." I started to walk away from him but he caught my arm.

"Yah Y/N, you're rich enough to treat me to dinner!"

Oh gosh, I thought that he was going to ask for something else. I faced him and agreed.

It's only dinner, I kinda have nothing to lose, except my love life.

I told him to get fix his hair and come to the set at 2:50 p.m. It's only 1:30 p.m. so he has a lot of time to prepare himself. I gave the script for him to memorize and then I went back to the set.

After opening the door, Abby immediately popped up right in front of me looking excited.

"So Y/N, is he here with you?" she looks behind me and she looked for Daehwi.

"No, he's not here with me."

"Aww, why? Did you tell him that I will be his partner? If he knew he would agree!"

Can this b---- just shut up? I know that she is perfect, but not quite. Her personality is as stinky as garbage.

"He's not here with me but he will come here before 3."

Right choice Y/N. Just hold it in.

"REALLY? OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

"Yeah sure, just... shut up okay?"

Wow, this woman is driving me crazy. I want to slap her with a camera until she looks like a "flop."

Daehwi arrived on the set on time and approached me. Abby greeted him but he just ignored her, good job Daehwi.

"So, what should I do?" Daehwi said.

"Go stand there with Abby and just shoot with her I guess?"

Daehwi then sat on the chair and then Abby sat beside him. They started shooting and I was surprised because Daehwi improved so much in acting. After filming 23 scenes, it was time for "that" scene.

A kissing scene.

I don't know if I should watch this or not but I'll see this no matter what I do.

"Rolling."

"Speed."

"Action!"

Daehwi started saying his lines.

"Yah Maureen! Why won't you hear me out? I've been trying to say that I love you."

Shit. Exactly how I would have said it.

"Maureen please listen to me!"

Daehwi then pulls her into his arms and then they kissed.

A tear fell from my eye, I felt like I was stabbed in the heart.

"Cut! Okay that's a wrap people!" the director said.

I ran out and Daehwi seemed to notice. Daehwi ran after me but due to my weak legs, he caught me.

"Y/N, what's wrong with you? Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing Daehwi!"

"Just tell me! We're friends!"

"That's the problem Daehwi, we're only friends! I want to be more than friends with you."

"What do you mean?"

"I like you, stupid."

There, I finally said it. How would he react?

"Stupid, I kinda like you too." he replied.

"So... what now?"

----------------------------------------------
It's up to your imagination. Thank you for reading this short story even though it's short (duh)

I'm not really great at writing so please give some suggestions.

I accept requests too! 😊

Please vote or comment and I hope you guys read the next one, it's about J--

And yes, Daehwi managed to memorize 23 scenes for like 90 minutes?