Hyungseob: Mall

requested by: @chewed_anna
----------------------------------------------
You are in the mall with your boyfriend Hyungseob. You brought Hyungseob with you because you are going shopping.

A pair of shoes caught your eye.

"Hyungseob oppa, let's check this one out!"

"Sure honey." he agreed.

The two of you went inside the boutique and checked the pair of shoes.

"Um miss, do you have this in size 9?" you asked the saleslady.

"Yes ma'am, let me get it from our stockroom." she replied.

The saleslady brought out the pair of shoes in your size and then she placed the box on the ground.

Hyungseob suddenly kneeled down and grabbed the box.

"Please let me do this miss." he said to the saleslady.

"Yes sir."

Hyungseob opened the box and took out a shoe. He asked for your feet and you went closer to him.

"Oppa, you don't really need to do this..."

"Let me, you're my princess."

He placed your left foot into the shoe and did the same for the other foot.

"It fits perfectly, honey." he said.

"Thanks..."

"Ma'am, please try walking with it. We need to check if you are comfortable while wearing it." the saleslady said with a smile.

You weren't used to wearing high heeled shoes. You only wore them in special occasions.

You stood up and walked towards the counter and then suddenly, you tripped.

"Gotcha." Hyungseob said.

He was quick enough to catch you before you fell on the floor.

"Thank you... uh... you can let go now."

Your faces were an inch between each other. Hyungseob was just staring at you so you helped yourself up.

"Uh, let me pay for it." He grabbed his wallet and went to the counter.

You took the shoes off and followed him. He carried the paper bag for you and then the both of you made your way to the exit.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating regularly 😭 I'm having a hard time thinking about a plot.

I will use a plot generator for the next one so please don't blame me if the story looks familiar.

Thank you for reading! 💖