Jihoon: Castle

---In this story, you are the child of a milkmaid and Jihoon is the son of the prince.

----------------------------------------------
You were helping out your mother by milking the cow in front of you. It was your turn to assist your mother because your brother Seongwoo already did his part yesterday.

"Alright Betty, you better give me lots of milk!" you said excitedly.

You started milking the cow and as you were milking it you saw a guy hiding behind your mother's topiary.

You were curious of that guy and you stood up to check it.

"Who could that be? Betty, stay here okay?"

You made your way towards the topiary and then you suddenly jumped in it to catch the mysterious person.

"Hmm, no one's here." you said to yourself. You went to the pool of water near the topiary and then went back to your yard.

After milking 4 cows, you poured the milk to 4 bottles to sell it.

----
"Thank you sire! I'll come back tomorrow." you told the dairy stall owner.

"Alright, but I need 10 bottles tomorrow. Can you bring them to me tomorrow?"

"Sure!"

On your way home, a group of men with swords blocked your way. They went closer to you and you took a step back.

"Why are you doing this? Please spare me!" you pleaded.

"Shut up! Blame your father for not paying his debts." one of the men shouted.

"What did my father do? Why did he need money?" All these questions bothered you.

One of the men charged and aimed his sword at you. Suddenly, a man wearing an armor made out of the strongest metals blocked you and stabbed the thug.

The group of thugs battled with the armored man and he easily defeated all of them.

"Are you okay?" he asked you.

"Thank you so much! I wont be ali----" you were shocked as you saw his face.

Park Jihoon, the son of the prince.

"I'm so sorry young master! Forgive me for not greeting you properly." you kneeled and greeted him.

Jihoon chuckled and held your shoulders.

"No need for that, Y/N." he said as he helped you stand up.

"How did he know my name?"

"How did you find me, young master?"

"Well, forgive me but I've been watching you from afar. It's because... uh... you're beautiful."

You realized that he was the guy from earlier. You were confused because how could a royal person fall in love with just an ordinary girl?

"Let me take you home, show me the way." he said.

He put his arms on your shoulders. You blushed and then you went home afterwards.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this chapter! 😊

Sorry if there aren't many fluff moments and if it was too short.

Please wait for the next one! 😊