Chapter 3: A Connection

" it was my father's name. " Regina said thinking that maybe, just maybe, she did have Henry. But she was almost sure he didn't think she had any good in her. " I don't think that's a coincidence your majesty " Robin said. " It might not be. But it's sad enough that I lost him. " I'm sorry Regina. " Robin said. " Well you shouldn't be. " Regina said as tears begin to flow through her face. She doesn't remember him but she still felt like she knew him when saw his picture . " I'm sorry " Regina said shyly.

" it's fine. We better get going. Nice seeing you Aurora " Robin replied . " How is Mulan doing ? " Aurora asked . Aurora had missed Mulan ever since she joined Robin Hood's Merry Men . " She's doing fine " Robin said then left .

" So what are you going to do now your majesty ? " Robin asked . " I don't know. There isn't anyone who loves me anymore . " Regina answered . " Who said there wasn't anybody. I mean I don't see you as the evil queen. I mean you may have done some things in the past but that's the past. You have changed. I don't see why everyone else can't see it " Robin reassured . " You really think so " Regina answered . " I know so " Robin said with his eyes full of hope . " Robin can I tell you something but promise you won't treat me differently " Regina said trusting him. " You can tell me anything " Robin said .

" A long long time ago, I fell inlove with a stable boy, and my mom didn't approve of him so she k-killed him " Regina said as she started to tear up. " She made me marry the king and then one day i fall down from the top of my castle but this fairy she saved me. We became good friends . She wanted me to find love again. Pixie Dust led to the guy with the lion tattoo. " Regina said as more and more tears began to flow down her face .

( Thanks to everyone who is currently reading it I really appreciate it )