Chapter 5: Dreadful Love

" REGINA! I LOVE YOU! " Regina heard. Who could this man with a thick English accent be? She knew it was Robin, but she wasn't sure if she could face him. " You need your heart! " Snow told Regina . " fine . I'll put it back in . But I'm getting my son back if it is the last thing I'll do. " Regina replied. So Regina took out her heart from the bottom of the ground , and put it back in. After that she just came crying into robin's arms

" I love you too " she said . Robin leaned in for a kiss and the two lips touched one another . " I'm sorry that was umm.. " Robin didn't know what to say. " it's fine . Were a couple now aren't we right? So it's alright . I quite enjoyed it " Regina admitted even though she felt that was a bit hard to do . " you know what. You still haven't met Roland yet, I bet he'd love to meet you, well putting aside all the stories I've told him about you. " Robin regretted saying that later . " it's fine. It's not like I'll rip out his heart or scare him in the middle of the night " Regina said jokingly even though that hurt her a bit inside .

" I see snow has accompanied you . " Robin said observantly . " she just happened to cross paths that's all "

" I see. Now let's go to my place . " " is there anyone watching your son? " Regina asked with concern for the boy " no . There isn't . And by the way I may have just the thing to help you remember your son when we get their , come on "

( thanks to everyone who is reading so far and thank you for all the nice reviews )