Chapter 6: The Cottage Meeting

Regina and Robin had finally arrived to Robin's cottage where they saw his son just sitting there waiting patiently for his father's return . Robin finally opened the door and just ran inside as he hugged Roland " I've missed you little man " Robin screamed " and I missed you daddy! " Roland replied . " now son we have a guest so you have to be a good boy ok . It's the queen so be nice ". Roland had a look of fear in his eyes " the Evil Queen? " Roland asked remembering all the stories his father has told him about Regina before . Regina's heart dripped when she heard those words, evil queen , did they really think that of her ? " I better be going . Nice meeting you " Regina said has she started to leave . " " NO! Why don't you stay here for a bit with me and my son? " Robin asked wanting Regina to stay. He felt a connection to he the just couldn't figure it out . " you really are welcoming the evil queen into your home ?! " Regina asked making it obvious that she heard what Roland said . " about what Roland said, just let it be , I may have told him a story or two of what you have done in your past but that's the past . I love you and we can't just go our separate ways . " Robin replied . Regina realized this is her chance at love and happiness but whenever she had that chance it ended badly and she didn't wanna face that again! But she did ! She took the leap of faith . She thought to herself, what's there to live for if she doesn't have Henry? At least let her have the one thing he always wanted her to have , love . " alright " Regina replied as she stepped into the small cottage as Roland gasped by her beauty " wow your are beautiful " Roland said . Regina was blushing never actually feeling beautiful " thank you . " Regina replied . After that Roland was frightened and ran behind his father " it's alright Roland , she won't hurt you . But I need to tell you something but don't get mad alright son . " Robin said .

( thanks to everyone who is currently reading . Got some homework to do :/. Sorry it has been a while since I updated but yeah )