Chapter 4

Taylor's POV (Will be written by Kori until further notice.)

Wow! I was hugging Taylor Caniff! We would be best friends! But, I kinda felt something. Not, like, best friends something, but, kinda, something more. We stared in to each other's eyes as he pulled me into a hug. I definitely felt something more there, but it was only for a second as Harry burst through the door, the rest of the group following him.

"Um, hate to break you guys up but, we have a huge screaming mob of fans right behind us and they're probably gonna trample us if we don't hide. So, can we come in here with you two?" Niall asked. Taylor and I awkwardly pulled away from the hug.

"Sure! No problem!" I said as I giggled nervously. Did they see that? Shoot. The boys filed in and turned out the lights. We could hear distressed girls outside the doors.

"Wait- where did they go?!" One girl shouted.

"I don't know! They were just here!" Another one said.

"Wait! Maybe they went to the cafeteria!" One last girl shouted as they ran off that way.

"Psst...guys..." We heard a voice whisper. "The girls left... Can we come in? We promise we're not one of them..." The familiar voice said.

"Guys... It sounds like Cameron..." Taylor whispered.

"That's because it IS CAMERON!!" The voice whisper-shouted.

"Sorry!" I said as I went to unlock the door. I turned on the lights as the boys followed in.

"Are they still gone?" Zayne asked Aaron as he closed the door behind them.

"Yep. But they're getting restless, I could hear their voices on the other end of some far-off hall. They want US too!" Aaron said full of fear. I giggled. They all stared at me.

"What's so funny?" Louie asked.

"I just...never thought I would be alone in one room with this many famous people!" I said again as I giggled.

"Oh no...is she.. IS SHE ONE OF THEM?" Cameron shouted as he backed towards the door.

"Nonononono! She's fine! She's one of my old friends!" Taylor said, reassuring Cameron, who relaxed.

This was unreal.

How was this happening?

"How did you guys even get here?" I asked.

They all stopped chatting and looked at each other.

"Well... It's kinda a long story..." Liam said, rubbing his neck.

"It so for us too." Nash commented.

"It all started when-" Harry began, but was cut off by Taylor.

"We'll discuss it at lunch. Me and the boys found a secret place we can all talk and discuss how we got here." Taylor explained. Everyone nodded in agreement. We chatted until we heard several screams from outside. They had found us.

.

.

.

.

.

Kristine's POV

"Oh! Um, hi. I'm Dan, and this is Phil." Dan said. Yep. Totally fangirling. I was kind of getting worn out,to be completely honest. Whatever. I was ready to play some matball. (And with some of my fav youtubers!!)

"Well, welcome! Have you ever played matball?" Mr. Fulcher said.

"Not exactly..." Dan began.

"Good luck, then!" Mr Fulcher waved then out onto the old, cement court. They followed him and took their places. Dan was at the back, Phil was at the front.

They looked so different in real life. "Here we go!" Fulcher shouted as he rolled the ball. Alice kicked first. Run, run, run, BAM. Home run! Alice WHOOPed as she ran the bases. This was gonna be a good game.

<<<A FEW ROUNDS LATER>>>

It had come down to this. 33-30. Girls were behind three points. All we needed were 4 runs. First base was full, I needed to kick it to the left. Here we go. The ball approached, as if in slow motion. I planted my foot perfectly into its side, it flying towards the left. "Run! Run! Run!" I shouted to the girls.

"I-I got it! I got it!" Phil shouted. Wait- whoops. The ball came flying towards his face, hitting him square in the nose. "Owowowowowowowowowow" he muttered as the ball rolled away from him. I laughed at the boys scrambling for the ball as I rounded second base. Ashley and the other 2 made their way home. Yes! We were tied! I stepped on third base, as the boys threw it to second. Crap! I picked up the pace running home!

"Come on, Kristine!"

"Run! Run! Run!" Shouts came from home.

Oh snap!

Jon had the ball. He aimed it right at me and threw it. It all happened as if it was in slow motion. It was headed right towards my feet. I jumped up and forward, crashing into home. I saw the ball had missed, but Jon had grabbed it and was running towards me. Wait, why? I looked around and saw I actually HADN'T touched the base. I started to wriggle towards it on my belly. He was still running.

Just...

A little...

Further...

He was right next to me. No! I stretched out and touched the base with my hand right as the ball hit me.

"Safe! That's the game! Let's go!" Mr. Fulcher yelled as the girls screamed with joy, laughing at the boys who were full of shame. I didn't see Dan and Phil anywhere, I wondered why. My other friends and I walked back into the school, laughing and talking. The bell rang just then, and I walked to my locker. That's when my ear drums burst. I heard a high pitch scream like no scream I've ever heard before. "Great." I muttered as I saw who I knew would only be trouble walk down he hall. I couldn't believe I wasn't star struck. They just... I didn't trust them, my gut told me not to. At least, that's what it told me as every single girl they walked by passed out or screamed. I didn't even turn around.

That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder.