Chapter 21

Taylor's POV

What.

The.

Heck.

The curtains closed for the final scene and the audience, or, our row at least, turned into total chaos.

Phil was trying to keep Dan quiet. He was sweating bullets and shaking.

On the other hand, it was a team effort to restrain Hailey. Pewds, Taylor, and I had to hold Hailey down from running up to Kristine and choking her. Marzia was trying to keep her calm, but it didn't help. Kristine walked out and Hailey enraged. She broke free, running towards Kristine.

"Look out!" Marzia shouted. Kristine turned around just in time to see Hailey running towards her. Kristine jumped to the side just in time. Hailey failed at her attempted tackle, crashing to the floor, at the feet of her boyfriend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kristine's POV

I had to talk to Toby about the kiss.

But right now, I had a bigger problem. Hailey wanted to kill me.

And Dan wanted to murder Toby.

"What are you doing, Hailey?!" Toby shouted at Hailey.

"Don't play that act on me! You love her!" Hailey screamed as she stood up.

"Wha-no I don't! Why would you think that? It was a STAGE KISS." Toby said in a calmer tone.

"Don't lie to me! I-I hate you! Both of you!" Hailey said as she ran away, crying.

Toby stood there, tears gathering in his eyes. "But...Hailey..." He murmured.

I pulled him back just as Dan swung a punch at him.

"He got away! Kristine, grab him!" Phil shouted as he ran towards us.

"HOW DARE YOU! WHY DID YOU KISS HER?" Dan yelled as Toby dodged another punch.

"Dan! Stop it! What the heck? It was fake!" I asked as I wrapped him in a hug, preventing him from attempting to hurt Toby any further.

"THAT was FAKE? You two were practically making out on-" I cut him off with a kiss. "O-okay. I'm cool." He said, finally calming down. He pulled me into a hug. "Sorry, Toby. I just, I just love her." Dan said as he wrapped me in his arms.

"Kris? Can I, can I ask some advice? In the hall? Just me and you?" Toby asked.

"Okay." I left Dan as I followed Toby into the hall. "What's wrong?"

Toby started to cry. I hugged him as he sobbed into my shoulder. "I-I don't know how to apologize." He said in between sobs.

"Just start with, 'I'm sorry.' "

"And I-I just want t-to let her know that the whole time we were up there, I didn't imagine you as you. I imagined you like you were Hailey. I guess I sort of just lost myself...and I kinda got carried away." He said as he finished crying.

That.

Was.

The.

Sweetest.

Thing.

"Wait one second. I think I know where she is." I said.

I ran off to find Hailey. I entered the girls bathroom, and heard sobbing. "Hailey?" All of a sudden, one of the bathroom stalls burst open. I was tackled.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed. She pulled back her hand and punched me in the nose.

"HAILEY! STOP!" I shouted back as I pushed her off of me, sending both of us flying in different directions on the floor.

"I-I H-hate..." Hailey started to sob again as she calmed down. Her back against the wall, arms wrapped around her knees, she cried. I got up, stumbling towards the sink to clean my bloody nose. It stopped bleeding after a while, so I let Hailey finish crying as I pat her back. "I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry." Hailey said in between sobs.

I found a lot of sympathy just then. "Well, so is Toby." Hailey looked up at me.

"Why would he be sorry?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. Hailey stood up, and started towards the door.

"I'm the one who needs to apologize." I opened my mouth to tell her what Toby said, but I figured that it would be better to let him tell her.

I had no right in this relationship.

_________________________

Yes, I know it's a short chapter.

No I do not care.

My life depended on this chapter.

QOTU: Who is your favorite couple in the book??

AOTU: Kristineisnotonfire x3

**HACKED BY LEANNA**

No, it's taylor and Taylor. Try making a ship name for that, eh?okay byeeee.

Luv youuuuuu

-K✨