Chapter 12

Okay, so I think we all can tell that this story needs some serious work. Starting with fixing the names of the SCPs.

The amount of times I've written something wrong for them is ridiculous. Hell, I've probably put '069' instead of 096, and that is not a mistake that I should be proud of.

Okay I'm kinda proud of that one but-

Lol jks, but anyways I will be editing a lot o stuff, and I might have mentioned this before but I'm probably gonna rework the first few chapters. The writing is AWFUL man. Literally.

I have made some small edits though, to the first few chapters. And probably fixed a few spelling errors. Good lord, younger me made a LOAD. How far have we come amirite?

---

"...Come... girl..." the lizard growled, and the terror in your heart only made it pound harder within your chest. Doctor Wuulf hadn't spoken, and she must have been just as shocked as you, but you held onto the gun and let 682 pick you up again.

And God, the feeling of the air rushing around you just made everything feel better for a few minutes. It felt as if the air was able to push away any feelings you had, any remorse and most importantly, any desire.

But that returned soon, and you felt all of the emotions tear back into you, forcing your heart through a bout of agony. You missed 049 and you didn't even know why. The time you'd spent together wasn't that much at all, but you...

You just needed to see him again. He got you through this. You were your own person, by no means did you NEED him...

But there was nothing you wanted more to be in the company of someone you could hold close, someone you could feel good about no matter what.

Someone you felt...

Close to.