Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Katie's POV

When someone knocked on the door, I ran downstairs to get it. Ally was already there, with a gun at her head. I looked at the man in the door in fear. He had about 5 men with him and sent them inside. One of them saw me and I screamed. I heard a gun go off. It had hit the wall about 3 inches to the left of me.

"Don't move and I won't shoot." the leader said. I recognized that voice from somewhere but I couldn't remember where. "Go find the other 2." he said to his men. A girl walked in behind him and my jaw dropped.

"B-bailey?" I said

Flashback

Bailey is my cousin. She is a year younger, but tries to pull off stunts like she's older than, Mary. She bossed everyone around except Erica. She could never corrupt Erica because Erica had been bullied by too many people and wouldn't take any more crap. No one would believe that 'sweet little Bailey' would do anything to harm us. Wrong. She was constantly harassing us and her brother while staying out of Erica's radar. Until Erica caught her in the act. Just as she was beating up Alex, her brother, Erica came downstairs after she heard yelling. Bailey who was no smarter than a baby, tried to slap Erica. Erica used to be in jujitsu. She grabbed her hand and flipped her into the air. After that she swore vengeance and we never saw her again.

End of Flashback

So this was her vengeance. She was gonna kill us all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV

I was so scared I felt faint. But knowing Ally was in danger was too important to me.

"What are we gonna do?" I said.

"We save them that's what we do." Adam said. "Those girls are way close to some of us and sisters to the rest of us. But someone's got to stay here to tell Mitch."

"I'll stay." said Ty. "I can tell Mitch."

"Okay, so everyone else, lets go." Jerome said. All of a sudden Ryan came in.

"Hey guys! What's up? I came to check on Mitch. I know he kissed Danielle but he's still my friend." he said. "Why do guys look so bummed?"

I explained the whole story and afterward, Ryan wanted to come with us.

"Really man? You wanna come?" Jerome said.

"Yeah. I haven't gotten my daily butt kicking in yet so leggo." We caught a plane to South Carolina and got there in a matter of 3 hours. We then realized we had absolutely no idea where they lived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty's POV

I waited for so long. Checking twitter and instagram, I sat in the waiting room for about an hour. Mitch fell asleep after the surgery to remove the penicillin from his blood. He woke up about 20 minutes later. I went in to talk to him.

"Hey Mitch, how ya doing?" I asked.

"I've been better." he said. "Where did everyone else go?"

"While Tyler was trying to call Ally to talk to the girls, he heard someone say Tyler help, a scream and a gunshot. So they all went up there to find out what's going on." I explained.

"What?! Ty, ask the nurses when I can leave please. I need to get up there to help." Mitch cried.

"Hey your not going anywhere until you tell me why you kissed Danielle." I said firmly.

"What are you talking about? I didn't kiss Danielle. That night at the party I left when I saw Erica leaving. I tried talking to her but Jason and Preston said that she needed sleep and to let her sleep." Mitch said outraged.

"The reason she left was because she saw you making out with Danielle. Erica thought you were drunk so she went to find you. She didn't smell any alcohol on your breath so she thought you had done it intentionally. But if you weren't making out with Danielle than who was? She said she clearly saw your face when you broke apart."

"I don't know man but Erica means the world to me. I love her to the moon and back. I can't stand the thought of her hurt out of some action she thought was done by me."