Where it all started[1]

"Y/n get your tail down these stairs before I get up and drag you down the stairs." You know your dad was drunk so you quickly got up and took a shower. You brushed your teeth and threw on the outfit above and ran downstairs to see him wobbling towards you. He threw the first punch and it hit you right in the eye.

You held your eye and ran out the house before he could do anything else. You didn't look back you put your book bag around your shoulders and hopped on your skateboard. You put your headphones on and listened to music "This is the first day of school and I already look a mess." You thought to yourself and quickly got to school you realized your eye is still black so you put on shades and went into the school. You were so deep into your thoughts that didn't realize you bumped into someone and you fell down."HEY WATCH WHERE You're GOING!"

You looked up to see a boy with an adorable face. "I am sorry I am new here." He rolled his eyes and realized that you are wearing shades. "Ummm why are you wearing shades inside?" You got up and before you could answer him a girl runs up to him and kisses him on the lips.

She looked at you and rolled her eyes in disgust. "Jimin oppa is this girl giving you a hard time because I can handle her." She said and you rolled your eyes under your shades 'So his name is Jimin. I wonder does this girl know that I am a boxer I could fight someone ten times her size?'You thought to yourself.

"No Alexandria I got this." Jimin said you felt disgusted just watching this you just walked away. You went to the office and got your schedule and walked to class. Your teacher told you to come in "Today class we have a new student please introduce yourself."

I walked into the classroom then you spotted him and her you just ignored their presence and went back to introducing yourself." My name is y/n please take care of me." After you introduced yourself you bowed and then looked to the teacher " Y/n you can sit right there." She pointed to the seat on the side of Jimin you walked up and sat down and looked out the window.

Jimin p.o.v

Ugh, not this girl again and she still wearing those ugly shades on her face. But she does look beautiful from that angle the way the sun beams down on her.......Omg Jimin shut up you have a whole girlfriend I mean I know she is using me. I also know that she is cheating on me Jungkook showed me a picture of her cheating on me. But I like toying with her and pretending that I actually care for her.

Y/n p.o.v

"Y/n shades are not permitted in class." I looked up to see the teacher calling me. I panicked so I quickly raised my hand and asked. "May I go to the restroom." The teacher looked a bit surprised by my question but she shook her head yes. I ran out the classroom and went into the restroom. I took off my shades to see that my eye is still swollen so I pulled out an eye patch and put it on.

'I wonder do people still watch anime?' You thought to yourself but you didn't think too much about it you quickly put on the eye patch and went back to class

'I wonder do people still watch anime?' You thought to yourself but you didn't think too much about it you quickly put on the eye patch and went back to class. Everyone looked at you strangely but you ignored it and went back to your seat.

No one p.o.v

A few minutes of that boring class passed and the bell rung. Everyone rushed out of class except y/n she waited until everyone left the classroom to go to the rooftop.

Once everyone left you went to your locker to see people wrote mean things on it calling you a tomboy which you didn't really mind.

But the other words hurt but you didn't show it you opened it up to see a huge spider that you found to look so cute you picked it up and found a window and set it free you went back to your locker.

And found notes from people saying mean things you slammed your locker and went to go find the roof you knew that it is a quiet place and you can go clear your mind there. You saw the door was already open and you saw Jimin and Alexandria kissing you guess they felt your presence because they quickly stopped and looked at you.

You raised up an eyebrow and turned and walked away. 'Is there anywhere I can go to be alone and away from those two!' you thought to yourself. You were looking down thinking the whole time until you notice your shadow disappeared.

When you were about to look up you bumped into someone you fell flat on something soft and warm. 'Gosh, whatever I landed on is really warm.' you looked up and saw a boy with black hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: so did you guys enjoy I wonder who is this mystery guy she landed on well you will just have to wait till next time I will try to update tomorrow byeeeeeee!