Angel with black hair[2]

Y/n p.o.v

I looked up to see a boy looking back at me. He looked like an angel. He smiled at me and for some reason, my face felt hot wait wait wait am I blushing that's impossible. "Uh not to be rude or anything like that but can you like get up please?"

I blinked a couple of times but then quickly came back to reality and moved off of him. I put my hand out to help him up and he politely excepted it.

"What's your name?" He asked me with a perfect angel smile ever. "Y-y/n l/n what your n-name?" I stuttered like a dummy. He smiled at me "My name is Wen Junhui but you can call me Jun."

Jun p.o.v

I was walking down the hall not paying attention to my surroundings next thing I know I am on the ground. I looked to see a girl fell on me she has an eye patch on I wonder what happened.

Should I ask her no no no that would just be creepy maybe I should I ask her later? Yeah later most definitely she looked up at me I smiled at her. I could see her face turn red. I need to think of a way to ask her to get off of me without being rude.

"Uh not to be rude or anything like that but can you like get up please?" I ask her trying my best to not sound rude. She blinked a few times but then got up. She put her hand out to help me out and I gladly accepted it she's not like other girls around here she is actually nice.

I deiced I wanted to get to know her a little better "what's your name?" I asked her trying to at least get on a first name basis with her. "Y-y/n what your n-name?" She started which was adorable. I smiled at her "My name is Wen Junhui but you can call me Jun." She smiles and then the bells ring."Well that's the bell I can walk you to class."

I offered her she nodded her head accepting the offer "What class do you have next?" She showed me her schedule and it said she has math. I walked her to math when she opened the door there wasn't a teacher up in there but a lot of people were in there. Everyone eyes were us. "Well, thanks for walking me to class."

I saw her look up and her eyes met with a boy with a baby face she looked like she didn't like him. I hugged her and he looked surprised by my actions to my surprise she hugged back I whispered in her ear "I'll see you later." I let her go and walked out of her class.

Jimin p.o.v

I was sitting at my desk talking to Alexandria when y/n walked in with some boy. They were talking when she looked up to see me and our eyes met. She glared at me and I could see hate in her eyes I sighed then out of nowhere he hugged her.

I could have sworn I saw him whisper something in her ear. Once they got done hugging I looked over to Alexandria to see that she is mad I heard her say something like why is such a hot guy hugging her.

I saw y/n walking up to her seat near the window which was beside me. "Who is he?" I asked her out of curiosity yeah I admit I am a little jealous but you have no proof so ha! "Why does it matter to you?"

She asked me then went back to looking out the window yeah why does it matter to me it's not like I like her or anything. Ok ok ok I do but that's for me to know the teacher walked in and then class started.

..........TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME BEING THE MOST LAZIEST AUTHOR ALIVE..........................

Y/N P.O.V

I remember that I have practice today for boxing and everyone was taking their precious time to try to get out the classroom so I got through the crowd and finally made it out the room I walked to the exit and pulled out my phone called my best friend Maz.

After a few minutes Maz pulled up on our motorcycle we share all eyes were on us I got on the back of the motorcycle and wrap my arms around her waist once we made it to the gym where I do training for boxing I went to the back to change into (picture below 👇👇)

And went into the main room where the ring was a boy with a hood stood in the ring fighting he was amazing when he turned around it was

-------------------------------------------------------------
And that is the end of the chapter hoped you enjoyed my fingers were cramping the whole time but I push through it for you guys love y'all byeeeeeee XD!!