Her...

She was just sitting there as i critique her on how she was sitting like i was wanting to kill her whilst me being blood thirsty.. i couldnt help but go up to her and talk but i felt the urge not to. So we were in class and the worst thing happened she was my science partner i felt like complaining but i wanted to see her face crawl in fear... sadly, She was tryinv to start bossing me around and as soon as she sadi a word i piped in and said "Boss Me around i swear im walking out of this room and im dragging you by your hair UNDERSTAND?!" I whispered and she agreed and then rolled her eyes and i was about to pop as soon as i was about to scream the science teacher yelled "Good Morning Class!"
"I will get you next time..." I smirked

I was about to go to my history class and i see her in a corner sitting by herself until my crush went up to her and asked him to sit with her and she saw me and winked and i just blew my fumes up into smoke i was that pissed off i just walked out of the room and screamed into my bag and then came back into the class i hate her guts so much now that she did that she is going to die and fully die im speechless thats how much she hurt me and she knew i had a thing for him and she doesnt care the tinest bit and me being me i kept a close eye on her after 10 minutes i saw her trying to get close and i whisper "OI" and she kept taking notes i was keeping my eye on them just to see if he notices me...