Karma.

As i stumble into school today i see Brittney Holding hands with Jai i burst into flames and ran over there and said "Brittney i need to talk to you NOW!" so i went around the corner and said "you stubborn bitch you knew i liked him why would you do that?" She replied "I dont care about you dumb ass love life" And i Retaliated and screamed "HOW COULD YOU MOTHER FUCKER" So i slapped her in the face and kicked her and left her on the ground so i walked up to Jai my love i haved loved him since 5th grade but didnt have the potential  to even talk to him so its now or never...

"Hey Jai"

"Hey, Thank you for taking her out of my hand it was so uncomfortable and i hate just as much as you"

"Well yeah Um, She may be on the floor crying..."

"Why? Let me guess you beat her up, Right...?"

"UHHHH"

I blush at his Grey eyes and his lushious Lashes and his Browny hair makes me blush so hard.

"Are you blushing?" He asked confused

"NO uh i mean, No not at all He He.."

Tristians Pov

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO EMBARASS MYSELF UHHHHH IM DUMB Calm down tristian its going to be fine

"Okay..."

"I have something to ask you Jai"

"Yea?"

"Are you single?"

"Yea Why?"

"N-N-NOTHING LET ME G-GET BACK TO CLASS NOW HEHEHE"

"Uhm okay then?"

In class i see Jai i blush and run to his desk and say "wanna be lab partners?"

He blushes "S-S-Sure..."

We start to experiment and then we turn the fire on and start making potions and mixes on them with our goggles and then i come across Brittney and she was late by like 30 minutes and she didnt care but she had to go by herself as a lab partner "shes a loner" i whisper to Jai  "Thank god you and me are lab partners" "yea thank god" We both blush in unison and then he goes for the mixing spoon and then he touched me 😍😍😍😍 i was dying and blushed so hard and then he blushed and then he asked "we have know each other for like 4 years now i need to ask you something will you be my girlfriend?..." "Uhhh"

_______________________________________
What will Tristian say will she say yes or no?