Stairs at school

Y/n:

You walked out from the class and was headind towards the cafeteria for lunch, well what else? As you were walking, you heard some voice coming from your back.

"Well damn! Shes so hot!" You heard and immedeatly regocnise the voice. Its Justin's the biggest badass in the school.

You rush away from them and finally you made your way to the restroom. You washed your face and look yourself in the mirror. You have high waisted shorts, white tank top, black converse, high ponytail, bracelet and necklace for accesories. Your makeup was pretty easy, just eyeliner and a little bit of chapstick.

You walk out from the restroom and heading towards the stairs. You heard some noice again and whistling. What now!? You walk slowly only to see Justin and his friends standing/sitting looking at you like a piece of meat.

You awkwardly starting to walk back but someone stops you. Guess who? Yup Justin.

"Where are you going, babygirl?" He asks and the rest of them whistle towards you. You stared to feel weird and started to walk away again and thank god you can. As you walk further, you felt someone grabbing you wrist.

You turn around and saw Justin with sorry/sad face. You looked at him concerned and stood there speechless.

"Justin?" You asks and he immedeatly shot a glance towards you. You stare at his hazel brown eyes and lost into it until Justin calls your name.

"I'm sorry for making you emmberased while ago. I just dont know how to speak with you nicely. I just.... ugh this is so hard!" He said and you began to laugh even though curiousness rushing througj your body.

"Please dont laugh, I'm serious." He said with a pouty face and you begin to get quiet.

"What is it?" You ask and he nodded several time.

"I just... Can we... hangout sometime?" He asks with a weird cute face. This made you want to burst to laugh but you just kept it cool.

But what again? He wants to take you out? Its imposible. But why not? You dont even have reason why you cant have a time to hangout with him.

"O-of coarse. Why wouldnt I?" You said, nervous rushing through your body.

"Thats great. I pick you at seven." He said with an interesting eyes. He started to walk away same as you.

That day, went well for you. But everytime you in class you cant help but stare at him as he stare at you. Whenever your eyes met with him, you cant help but give a small smile as he gladly pull a smile back.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.... That the sound of bell telling everyone its time to go home. Today is a bit special because the school said that we can go home at 4 where eventually at six. You started to packing up your bag as suddenly you felt someone grabbing your arms. You realized it was Justin and immedeatly smile when your eyes met his.

"Y/n, do you even like me?" He asks all in sudden. Suddenly your body starting to stiffen as your breath hitch up. You've been having a crush for him at six grade, and of coarse you like him. But sometime he can be a total jerk at school.

"Y-yes, I kinda like you actually" You said nervously. By this time theres no one in the classroom, just you and him.

"Thats great! I just want to tell you I like you too." He said suddenly making you jump out of your trance.

"Umm okay. Well I should go home." You said and Justin suddenly his eyes widened.

"Yeah the date! Shit. Yes you should I mean I I mean WE should go home." He said as he rushly picking up his bag same as you. You two walk down the hall and finally reach the car park.

"Can I ride you home?" He asks and you hesitate but nodded.

"Yeah that would be awesome." You said shrugging and begin to walk to his car. His car is a black Ferrari. You always love cars and Ferrari is your biggest favourite in car industries.

Justin open the door for you and you thanked him for being a gentleman. The car ride was fun. You two talk to each other about random thing not like an awkward silence that you always hate.

As Justin your home, you get out from the car and bend for a bit meeting the windows level.

"Thanks for the drive. I'll see you at seven." You said and he nodded. You watch him drove off from your driveway and disepearing in after miles away.

One thing thay you could thank in your head right now is.... Stairs.

Who think that stairs could help you with relationship?

******************************

This chapter! Ugh! I know its really sucks but I've tried. I'm sorry for the mistakes in the chapter and comment some requests. Whatever you want. I will write asap.

What do you think about this chapter? Sucks? Good? Dont know? Or whatever? Let me know.

All love from me! ❤❤😙