Sims Died...

Sims 4

Sims legit hates me. I log on, and all my games POOF gone. I don't even know anymore....

*laugh* life is meaningless XD.

I miss Rayne. And now she's dead.

RIP...will be missed along with her 4 kidos.

Not going to make new sims I think.

Too risky..

YO NEW BOOK.

This book is out, and maybe going to happen. It is called Fuego Ocean and is an adventure book.

Summary:

(Book #1 in "Elements Of Stone" series)

There are five elements; Fire, Water, Earth, Sky, and Darkness. A long time ago, specialists captured the elements into small stones to control their abilities. A rumor had spread that those who touch a stone can be given magical powers that have to do with the stone. Soon, there were many that set out to find the stones to release the power to its full potential. But there were still many that wished to keep the stones protected from these power hungry men. And thus the world was split into two sides; The Seekers and The Protectors.

When Anwin Saunder's home is attacked in search of one of the stones by the Seekers, she has to go in search of her missing family that was taken hostage. She is soon found by the Protectors and realizes she is wearing an element stone around her neck. After the stone cannot be removed from her, Anwin is forced to join the Protectors.

After Anwin joins, she consults the leader of the Protectors on how she can save her family. The leader tells her she must cross the most dangerous border between both sides. An ocean of fire. Fuego Ocean.

It's about that!
So far (5/10/17) its got one chapter. Pretty happy.

Suggest Art Here!!!

Share & Like please! Helps a lot!

Check out my other books:
- Fuego Ocean
-Warriors - Hidden Paw Steps
-I'm A Regular Wattpad Person Now (first random)
-TMNT Text Messages
-Warrior Cat Name Generator

Follow me at @PurpleTurtles156

See ya!

~PT156💜💜