Tis My Birthday

Today's my birthday my little turtles!

Today my best friends decorated my locker:

But someone already stole the black veil :(

On the inside they tinsled the top of my locker but that's it. It's beautiful SpiritWolf23.

My mom actually forgot that today was my birthday XD love you too mom:

I came downstairs and hopped into the kitchen. "Hey mom~" I smiled cheekily.

My mom turned around and gave me a skeptical look. "Morning," she told me. I was puzzled. She normally had a banner up and muffins or cinnamon rolls, not that I'm spoiled or anything it's just tradition.

I sat down and exhaled before asking, "So...did you get muffins or anything?"

"No, why would I? You usually just have cereal," My mom raised a brow. Not on my birthday.. I thought kinda disappointed.

"No birthday muffins or cinnamon rolls?" I gave her the puppy-eyed look because I'm a child.

My mom's face immediately went guilty. "I'm so sorry I didn't remember at the store! I was so focused on the new dogs.." (I'll tell you about the dogs in a second.)

"It's okay," I chuckled a bit. My mom's sad face has always been a situation lighter. It looks like she's trying a puppy face a little too hard.

                      •••

That's my little short story for ya!

Foster Dogs

We now (because we already have vizulas. See DarkHeartedWolf if you wanna see Riley. You probably already love him though if you know Dark.) have four dogs. Two of our own and two foster.

Our dogs names are Melody (girl) and Riley (boy). Boy vizulas have a wider face. Girls have slim and pointy faces. Melody and Riley have a sibling relationship that's very strong. Melody was out with my dad and sister hunting for pheasants and Riley moped the entire time.

The foster dogs are two more vizulas named Montana (girl, her nickname is Bean) and Bodi (Boy, his nickname is Bear). They have the same relationship as Melody and Riley. Montana is an athletic girl, where Bodi is lazy and overweight the poor baby.

Montana is suffering from anxiety which is why we have her. We have Bodi so she isn't alone.

Why would she be alone if she has your dogs? You ask, well this is why:

Riley and Montana hate each other even though Montana just wants to be friends. They get into legit dog fights that leave them bleeding. That's why we separate them. And Melody didnt get along with them at first. Now they are besties.

This is all I have for you!!

See ya!

~PT156💜💜