Epilog

Two years later and everything is perfect. Zayn never messed with Jade and Perrie after Jade went into labor, Jesy and Leigh-Anne had a baby of their own, and they all pursued in careers they wanted.

Jade & Perrie

As you know, Jade and Perrie had twins: Adam and Adrienne.

Adam:

Adrienne:

Adrienne:

The two couldn't be more happy with their children

The two couldn't be more happy with their children. Jade even said she wants maybe two more.

For their jobs, Perrie is an RN (registered nurse) at the hospital in the neonatal unit. To simplify it, she works with the premature babies. They're the babies that were born too early.

Jade owns a very popular café right down the street from their house, which makes it easier for the family.

The two don't keep in touch with that many people from High School, only a few. They speak to and see Jesy and Leigh-Anne on a regular basis. Those four will never grow apart.

Jesy & Leigh-Anne

These two have started a family of their own. Jesy just had a baby boy named Jackson. Her and Leigh-Anne are both happy with their lives.

Jesy works as first grade teacher at Winston Elementary. Leigh-Anne works as a fashion designer at a top model agency.

They couldn't be happier.

Thank you for all your reads, votes, and comments. This has been the story of:

The Gay Cheerleader

The End.