Secret Admirer Pt. 1

You're in the school. It's break time so you're heading to the usual picnic table of your squad with a tray of food. That picnic table is composed of famous people which are your best friends: Bella and Gigi Hadid, Hailey Baldwin, Cara Delevigne and lastly, Kendall Jenner.

Speaking of Kendall Jenner, she's your best friend but nobody knows you're crushing on her for so long. That's why you rejected the guys flirting with you because you only want girls, yes only girls and only her.

Your squad are all straight except for Cara and you-- but they still don't know you are gay because you're afraid to come out. Only Cara knew and that's the reason why you both are the closest in the circle of friends. But you realized it's now the time to come out because you don't wanna hide it for so long. You planned that you will tell them today and Cara said she has full support to you in coming out.

You saw your squad on the picnic table already and you're nervous. "Hey Y/N, what's up?" Gigi greeted. "Yo! Hey! Pretty little ass come here!" Hailey's attitude is striking again. The rest of them also greeted. "Hey guys!" You hugged them one by one until you got to Kendall, "Hey Ken," she smiled, hugged back and you said, "Sorry I'm late. Did I miss something?" You asked with my arms on Kendall. "No actually we just got here so it's fine," Bella said.

They chitchatted but you're the only one who's silent. Kendall looked up to you and said, "Hey Y/N, is there something wrong? You're floating." I was alarmed. "Uh yea I'm.. I'm fine." You answered. "Something's up to you, we know you Y/N. Just say it, we're all ears." Gigi said. Kendall gave me a 'you can do that' wink and made me continue. "I have something to tell you guys. It's about me but I don't really know if everything will be the same after you'll hear these words." You looked down. "Hey whatever it is, we're still here for you. That's what bestfriends are for, right? It sounds cheesy but it's true." Bella said and they agreed. "You're sure you're ready for this?" Cara asked me. "Yes Cars, I'm okay with it," you answered her but Hailey interrupted. "You knew the whole time!? Really, Cara tss.." she rolled her eyes and the other girls are worried. "Shut up Hailey, go on Y/N," Gigi rescued. "So guys, about it... It's not really a big deal. Actually I-m.." you stopped and sighed. "Guys she's actually--" "Shut up Cara, just let her talk!" Hailey cut Cara out. "I'm just supporting her, tf is wrong with you?" Cara and Hailey fought over. "Hey guys, stop it!" Bella inserted and laid hands on both to back off.

"Guys, I'm gay." They froze and eyes are all over you. Then the bell rang.

You can't focus on class so your mind is in mid-air again. You just confessed in front of your best friends earlier. They were shocked at first but they're still happy for you. You're curious about Kendall's reaction so you sent her a text.

To Kendall: "Hey Kenny, about earlier... thank you so much for supporting me back there. It means a lot. :*"

She didn't reply because you knew it's still class hours so you waited for the bell to ring. You sighed.

Your phone rang after an hour and received a message from Kendall.

From Kendall: "Don't worry about it Y/N, we're all for you and I'm happy for you. ;)"

To Kendall: "Thanks, Ken. You're the best."

You're heading to your locker with a big smile on your face. You opened it and a letter came out from your locker door. You opened it and read the note saying:

'I've never been the type to say what I feel
So basically I keep everything inside
And with you, it was no different
I want to tell you, believe me, I've tried

But there's part of me that just can't take that chance
So I doubt that you'll ever know
Which may be fine with you, but it's hurting me
I choose not to show it though