Photographer

Camera. Lenses. Angles. Light. View. Exposure.

The camera is your storage of memories. The lenses are your meters on how long your journey began. The angles represented as your ups and downs in life. The light helps you to get succeeded and improves the view. The view is where you wanted to be. The exposure is the victory you just succeeded before being a professional.

Everything in photography is your life.

You've accepted how many awards and a degree yet you never gave up in learning even if you're now professional.

You've been in a popular photography organisations like America's Next Top Model, famous fashion runways, and magazine photoshoots. Everybody hires you.

Your friend Clay Jensen works in Vogue Magazine. He hired you for the special job since their own photographer fired him for doing drugs.

The photoshoot is gonna be tomorrow. Not just you are going to work tomorrow, also Cole. Cole Sprouse is your best friend and sometimes your collaborator in the photography.

You picked up your phone and texted Cole because you're just excited and passionate to do your job.

To Cole: "New pics, new chicks. Another thing to be added to the collection tomorrow." You chuckled.

From Cole: "Lmao. Just do your freakin' job and be done about it. See you morrow dude."

What a boring guy. You put your phone away and napping in your bed.

Photoshoot day. You arrived at the place you're gonna take photos of models. You went out from your black matte RR Phantom car with a bag of equipment for the photo shoot. Since it's the Vogue Magazine, there are going to be popular models today.

You saw Cole arrived with his silver Mustang too, bringing a bag with equipment and he's heading to you.

"Sup bro?" He greeted. "Hey. So we're going to meet my friend Clay. He hired us. Don't act goofy around him, he's bizarre." You chuckled.

"Hey, Y/N! Glad you can make it. Who's with you?" Clay asked us looking to Cole. "Oh yeah, this is Cole. My partner. He's going to work with me if that's okay." You implied.

"Cole? Cole Sprouse? Why wouldn't I know you? Sorry my bad," he said knowing that he knows Cole because he's a celebrity slash photographer. Cole just gave a smile. He's antisocial.

"No problem guys. It's for the greatness of the photoshoot anyway. I know your professionals." He added.

"Thanks, Clay. So where do we start?" You asked, a little bit excited.

"My girls are in the dressing room getting ready. While they're still preparing, I'm going to plan with you for the theme," he added and went to their small tiki. He explained about his idea to you both on what you're going to shoot.

"Bohemian Summer..." That's the theme that he just said.

"Nice! A'ight, never expected to be this easy," you said while Cole is interested too. "Good luck," he shook hands to you both and fled.

"Betty! Get our ladies go out now. It's time for the photo shoot!" He commanded to his employee snapping his fingers. "Yes sir, be right there," the employee replied.

The models went out of the dressing room with their Bohemian outfit. You count them to know how many they were coming out of the dressing room, 14. You saw famous models: Bella Hadid, Kaia Gerber, Adriana Lima, Hailey Baldwin and Kendall Jenner.

They're all gorgeous except that there's someone you can't take your eyes off. Kendall.

"Alright, ladies listen. We're going to shoot for May 2017 Summer cover. It's going to be a Bohemian kind. Meet your new photographers," Clay pointed his hands to you both to introduce you.