Secret Admirer Pt. 2

Kendall's POV

How long will I hide these feelings?

I just asked Reggie on a date and every time I think about it, I'm laughing my ass out. You wanna know why? Nobody knows he's gay that's why I reckon he will be the best fit as my asset.

How did I know he's gay though? Well, he left his pink little naughty diary on his desk next to my seat last week. His diary was full of gay shit stuff in there. After I returned it, he was shocked and we suddenly became friends.

Going back to our so-called 'date', I went into the place where we'll meet. I saw Reggie waited for me in a booth. I smirked and walked into him.

"Hi, Reg!" I greeted. "Hey Kendo." He greeted back. "Did I make you wait for so long?" I asked. "No, it's fine. You arrived after 3 minutes since I got here." He replied.

"The moment you asked me it's a date, I'm shocked. Wait, why did you even asked me for it in the first place?" He seems so curious.

"Thanks Reg for being my asset today. I set this all up and pretend we're dating because I'm still scared that Y/N will know I'm her secret admirer."   I explained to him. I know I'm a coward and I'm still not ready for it.

[NO POV]

You're on your bed with your eyes on the ceiling. You were broken after you heard that Kendall's got her date. You just don't wanna move. You're stuck and still dumbfounded after what happened. You assumed it so hard that it's her but the cards are flipped again.

Your phone beeped and you just received a text from your best friend, Cara.

From Cara: "Heeey Y/N. Giving up yet? No, you definitely won't because we will go on a date today where Kendall and Reggie are. I'll meet you in your house later."

To Cara: "What do you mean? Are you saying we are going to spy on Kendall's date? You're crazy right? Besides, she already got her own date and I'm going to move on from that."

From Cara: "Dude we already have a proof that Kendall might like you though. What if she's just faking it? I already told you about how Kendall acts in front of you. Believe me, she likes you so get your ass up. You're the one who said you got to find out whoever this secret admirer be no matter what. I mean, it's worth a try."

To Cara: "Alright fine."

You said yes because you were eager for answers. Cara's right, she can't be my secret admirer forever. Even if she is or she's not, I have to find out. I'll take the risk or I'll end up getting hurt. 

After an hour, Cara arrived at your house. She went in through your bed room's window bringing a big black stash bag.

"Do we have to wear like these?" You asked with an awful look.

"For the love of your life, Y/N. I believe that in the name of love if you won't wear these then you'll end hopeless romantic forever." Cara's a nerd. Her dramatizing made you convinced that hard. "Dress quickly. We have to be there earlier than them." She added.

You arrived at the place where Kendall and Reggie would date. Upon entering the door, all eyes were on you both because you dress hysterically weird: Cara wore something like a snake suit from head to toe with black shades and gold accessories making her look like a matador; while you wore a jumper with a weird skirt on it and a pink bunny hat to make your face covered.

I don't know where Cara got these but we just looked like a convicted mental patient.

You both saw Reggie arrived and looked cool when he approached the booth next to yours. You hid your face making sure he won't see you. He waited 3 minutes after Kendall arrived. "We got this. Just act cool." Cara whispered and you nodded.

"Hi, Reg!" Kendall approached him and greeted. "Hey Kendo." Reggie greeted back. "Did I make you wait so long? She asked. "No, it's fine. You arrived after 3 minutes I got here." He replied.

"The moment you asked me it's a date, I'm so shocked. Wait, why did you even asked me for it in the first place?" He asked Kendall. Doesn't he know he's here?

"Thanks Reg for being my asset today. I set this all up and pretend we're dating because I'm still scared that Y/N will know I'm her secret admirer."

[Now Playing: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran]

After hearing those words, your jaw just dropped with eyes wide open and pounding chest. You glared at Cara but she's not really that subtle at all. She kicked her feet in excitement making the stand of the table sound like pounded metals. Kendall was disturbed and they both looked to your booth. Her mind was buffering and you're so silent. Until she noticed it was you and Cara, you realised you'd be dead any time by now.

"Y/N!? What are you guys doing here? What's all you wearing-- wait... Did you spy on us?" She's on rabid mode now.

"Ken, it's not what it looks like. I can explain." You moved to Kendall and Reggie's booth and sat next to Kendall.

"How long are both here? Did you listened to what I said a while ago?" She asked. "Yeah. I heard it too well." You smiled and stared at her.

"Guys, I think I shouldn't be here. Bye." Reggie excused himself and walked out. "Me too guys. If you'll excuse me I gotta go. Enjoy your night ladies!" Cara bid farewell and you winked. I owe this girl a lot.

"Hey Ken, you  mad?" You asked her but she's avoiding eye contact with you. "Not really. You know I wasn't ready so I uh---" you cut her out bringing your lips to hers and you both kissed.

So kiss me like you wanna be loved,

You wanna be loved, you wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love, falling in love,

Falling in love. -Ed Sheeran

The kiss is passionate and this satisfied your hunger on her. There are butterflies in your stomach and that kiss gave you chills. It's her, I knew it.

After she pulled away you stared at her and said, "I was always hoping it was you, Kenny. You were one of the reasons why I came out. I have secretly been crushing on you too before you did. I love you Ken and I always will baby. And oh, I love your letters! You didn't tell me you're that good in writing." You said and she chuckled.

"I'm so sorry for hiding these feelings to you Y/N. I admit I'm a coward. But it doesn't matter now since I have you. I love you too babe. Oh wait, I have something for you," she handed you another letter. But it's different, it's a scented purple letter. You accepted the letter and read it.

"Dear Y/N,

It's me, after all. 

I wrote this letter long ago 
Hoping for a day that I'll give this to you.
I knew you will never know
How this feeling for you grew.

Is it just me or I also don't know
How my heart for you explodingly blows
I'm confused about what this means,
I just know my love for you convenes.

I love the way who you are
Just like how I admire you by far.
I think because I caught your galaxy eyes
Or maybe your amazing wondrous smile.

To you this letter I write
A letter for my lovely future wife.
Because of you I was addicted
Would you run with me and get fled?

So much love,
Kenny"

"From your sexy admirer of course." You both chuckled. "I loved it, Kenny," you suddenly pecked her lips. You're both so in love.

You're so happy that guys are now together, it began from a secret admirer and hiding feelings for each other. Crazy, right?  

(A/N: Took me so long to do this. Also, I made the last poem lol, efforted. The others were from the internet so yeah. Sorry ain't that much of an author but I hope you liked it!)

Thanks for reading!

Make sure to vote if you like the story. ♡