15: EMILY YOU BAKA!

I screamed once again. "FINE JUST LET HER GO!!" Horror screamed No... I thought the pain decreased. I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath. "Kid?" Horror asked. I collapsed, laying on the ground. "KID!?" Horror asked. I put a hand on my head and sat up. I hear Horror sigh in relief. "Hold still." Emily ordered. Horror's eye flamed madly. He turned to her. She walked up to him, getting closer, and closer, and closer. I stood up, watching. The window barley not blocking my view. Horror took a step back, Emily held the remote up, waving it. Horror grunted and didn't move from there. She leaned into him, kissing his cheek. Grrr... I growled to myself. I kicked the side of the machine out of anger. Horror, Gaster, and Emily looking at me. I was on a major rampage and if I didn't do anything about it I would end up hurting someone. I was alwase able to keep my temper, but this... it was to much. I kept staring where I had kicked the machine, not caring that they were looking at me. Why is this making me so mad!? If I loose it I could hurt Horror... do I dare risk that? I asked myself. I hear Horror hold his breath angerly. I look over to see Emily kissing his neck. "EMILY!" I screamed. She backed away and looked at me. "What?" She growled. "Stop." I answered. "Oh? And what are you going to do?" She asked. "As soon as I get out I'm going to kill you." I answered in a mumble. "What was that?" She asked. "I said... I. Will. KILL YOU!" I growled loader. "And how do you plan on doing that?" She snarled. I put my hands on the glass of the door. My face full of anger. Horror looked at me. Horror looked at Emily, than at me. I on the other hand kept staring at Emily in disgust. I pushed off the window, standing straitly. "If you take away my magic...". Said calmly. "You'll kill me." I finished. "Good." The pain increased, it was worse than she had done! She must have brought it up to like 75 out of 150!! I screamed in pain, falling to the ground and the fire coming back and fading quicker. My eye sight went blurry. "Emily!" Horror called. "Yes?" She asked. "Stop the pain." He begged. "And what do I get in return?" She smirked. "What you want.." Horror answered. The pain lowered instantly. He made sure I was okay. I got on all fours again and eventually sat up. He looked at Emily. She giggled. He walked up to her, leaning into her. She blushes. I look at him, tears forming. He start's nibling at her neck! H-Horror.... how... could you!? I cried to myself. He twisted his finger's with hers as she raises her head. My heart snapped, it broke into at least 50 pieces. Horror... no... I thought to myself. She smiled to herself, knowing her win. "H-Horror..." I almost cried. Tears forming in my eye's quickly. Emily instantly backed away, holding up the remote. "Na-a! You can try and play along, but your not getting to the remote!" Emily growled. Horror looks at her. HORROR!!! I cried. "You don't want to hold it while we do this do you?" He cooed. Tears ran down my eye's. Emily thought for a moment and gave Horror the remote. "Trick me. And I'll make sure she's dead." Emily growled. I stood up. Horro looked at me. My face expressing my broken heart. He looked away ashamed. This can't be... I told myself... over, and over, and over again. Horror took the remote. He hesitantly put it down. He signals Gaster something as Gaster nodded, understanding what was happening. Gaster disappeared. "Hehe." Emily giggled sweetly. I turned away, I couldn't take it no more. Tears falling down my cheeks like a water fall that was over flowing. "If you want this..." Horror started. "Than your picking the wrong one." Horror finnished. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Lust... she's all yours." Horror growled. I didn't pay attention to what just happened, my heart ached, my mind racing and trying to process what has happened. "Let's have some fun." Lust's voice tang through my head. Lust... never says that... unless he's doing... what? I looked back. Pink octopus like tenticals covering her. The machine lifted. I looked at who had the remote. Horror, eye flaming bright enough to light up the room like a glow stick. Horror rushed to me, hugging me. I was shocked and tried to try and figure out what was happening. "Please.... forgive me." Horror whispered, he cried into me. "Why!?" I growled, tears falling. "She would have killed you! I couldn't live without you!" He sobbed. His change of voice shocked me. He was no longer angry, or strict, or mean. His voice was soft, fragile, caring, meanful, and scared. Horror was never scared. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to forgive him so badly... but I didn't know how to just let Emily go. Lust looked at Horror, freezing, noticing his sobs. I looked at him. Based of how he read my expression, he knew I wanted to forgive him so badly. Lust knew that I lived him but I was to scared of it now. I didn't want to put Horror through that again. "Horror..." I felt him nudge into me, just by saying his name. "Promise me you won't do that again." I whispered softly. "What if this happens again?" He asked. "At least let me know!" I hugged him tightly. "I thought you left me." I whispered, tears coming down even harder than before from happiness and relief. Horror hugged me, tighter than he ever has, but yet so soft and gentle. I looked up at Lust. Lust nodded, putting Emily down. Horror and I separated, due to the unfinished business I had with Emily. I stood up, forming, letting go of all my worries. My wings turning into bat like forms. A black long dress growing from my current one, minions of devils fallowing behind me. My hair turned to a shade of purple.
You: