16: The President

I woke up, sun shining bright and the birds chirping. "Mm-Mm..." I opened my eye's slowly feeling a line of weight at my waist. I started to turn my head as the weight around my waist grew. It caused my body to be dragged backwards. As I came to a stop my body touched something warm. I turned around to find Horror still sleeping. My face grew a bright red. I froze in place as he layed there. He was blushing in his sleep too. He was bright red... redder than me. I couldn't do anything. So I waited, and waited, and waited. Eventually he started shifting. Horror started to talk in his sleep. "K-Kid?" Horror asked. My face grew soft. Awe! Wait... what is he dreaming? Horror's blush grew. Horror's hand moved to my hips, gripping them softly. My blush grew a neon pink. I looked at Horror as he brought me closer. "H-Horror?" I whispered. Horror's eye's shut tighter. Horror slowly opened his eyes. His eye's shot open when he saw me. "K-Kid!?" Horror let go of me. His blush growing brighter than I've ever seen in my life. "H-Horror? What where you dreaming?" I asked. His blush grew from his cheeks to almost his hole face. "N-NOTHING!" Horror yelled. I looked at him curiously. "Eheh... uh... hey how about breakfast!?" And Horror disappeared. Was he dreaming about someone else? If so... who? "HORROR!" I screamed getting out of bed. I walked into the kitchen to find Horror cooking. "Horror! What was your dream about!?" I asked, stomping over to him. "Your not going to let it go are you?" Horror asked. "Yep." I answered. "I was dreaming about.... you." Horror answered hesitantly. "What where we doing?" I asked. "Uh...." Horror turned red again. "Horror!?" I growled. "Uh... well... we were..." Horror paused for a long moment. I waited patiently. "Uh... we were at a picnic!" Horror answered quickly. "Okay..." I urged him to go on. "And you just... looked cute in the outfit you were wearing..." Horror continued. I gave him strange glances. "Okay then." I shrugged, dropping it quickly. "They'll be done in a little bit." Horror said. "Okay." I smiled. I gave him a hug from behind. "I love you Horror." I whispered, giving him a small kiss on his cheek. Horror grew a light pink. "I love you too kid." He smiled. When he was done, he grabbed two plates with his magic lazily and put the food on them. The pancakes floated to the table as you watched. When the red glow disappeared you turned back to Horror and didn't let go. "Kid? You can eat." Horror said, noticing I hadn't moved. "I know." I said. Horror turned his head to look at me. "Then why aren't ya'?" Horror smiled. "Hmm... do I have to have a reason?" I asked. "Good point." Horror shrugged. Before I could say anything there was a load knock on the door. Me and Horror looked towards the door. "I'll get it." I smiled. I walked up to the door, looking through the little hole. I saw Lust standing at the door. "Guess what Horror..." I smirked. "What?" Horror asked, turning to me. "I think you have a long conversation ahead of you." I opened the door before Horror could say anything else. Lust walked in and looked at Horror. "Great." Horror rolled his eyes. I smiled, almost giggling at Horror's sarcasm. "What happened?" Lust asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I know when Horror's trying to hide something... what happened? Or what is it?" Lust crossed his arms. "I'm gonna go now... c'ya-" Horror was about to walk out the door when a cop walked in. "You brought a cop here?" Horror asked in a 'seriously?' tone. "No, I followed him." The cop answered. "Okay?" Horror asked. "Following me!? Wow... I might have to reward you on your sneaking skills." Lust looked at him. "NOT IN THIS HOUSE!" I screamed at him. "Fine... later then." Lust shrugged, arms still crossed. "What on earth does he mean by 'reward?'" The man asked. "You don't want to know." Horror face palmed as Lust winked at him. "Uh... I'm uncomfortable." The cop took a step away from Lust. "Yeah, I get that a lot." Lust chuckled. I glared at Lust, hoping he would stop. I turned to the cop and read his name tag. It read: Mark. "So Mark how's it going?" I asked. Mark gave me a confused look then shoved it away. "What are you?" Mark asked, referí g to Horror and Night. "Good question." A chuckled voice came from behind Mark. Mark turned around and jumped. I looked behind to see Fell there. "What?" He growled. "She meones n edge." Lust teased. Fell rolled his eyes at him. "Answer the question." Mark ordered. "Make me." Fell's eye's went dark. "Can do." Mark pulled out his gun. "Enough with those things! GEE!" Horror growled. "Now." Mark growled. "We're skeletons big deal. What's with the black object anyway? It looks like a weapon a retard would use!" Fell chuckled. "Retard!? I hope you know who your talking to!" Mark glared at him. "Yeah... I'm talking to a retard." Fell smirked. "Take that back." Mark was on edge with this. "Make me." Fell closed his eyes. Mark put the gun up to his head. Fell noticed the hole that was pointing at him. "What comes out of it? Water?" Fell asked. "A bullet." Mark growled. "A bullet? Huh... what kind of material is that!?" Fell asked. "Metal." Mark pulled back a black knob. The gun made a crawling sound, signaling it was loaded. "Pfft... you think that's gonna scare me? Nightmare scares me. But you think that things gonna do anything?" Fell chuckled again. "Fell cool it off! What he has is a gun and there are dangerous! The metal that comes out of them go at least 50 miles a second." I informed. "50 miles huh? Well that's slow! I could teleport to the opposite side of the world and back in less than a second." Fell looked at me. "You wish grumpy. You alwase ouch yourself." Horror crossed his arms. "I get that I'm rough but really?" Fell asked, crossing his arms. "Take. It. Back." Mark ordered. Fell looked at him quizzically. Fell the rolled his eyes and teleported behind Horror. "You think I'm gonna protect ya?" Horror chuckled. "NO! I'M JUST MOVING OUT OF THE WAY!" Fell yelled. Mark jumped at his sudden tone and turned around. Mark fired out of fear. Horror, and Fell teleported somewhere else in the house as the bullet went through the wall. "Really?" I asked. "Where did they go?" Mark asked. "You really are scared. HAH!" Fell walked in from the hallway. "Okay I think it's best for you to leave now." I said. "In orders from the president I am to bring you and Horror to him." Mark said. "Oh great!" Lust face palmed. "Well I have news for you bud... anywhere Horror goes... we all go." Fell growled. Lust nodded in agreement. "Awe... does Fell actually care!?" I smirked. "NO! IT'S PART OF SANS' DUMB RULES!!!" Fell yelled at me. "Chill Fell... I was just teasing you." I laughed. Sans, Spaz, and everyone teleported into the room. "What now?" Sans asked. "Mr. "President" wants to see Horror and the kid." Lust answered, air quoting 'president'. "Oh..." Sans said. "Well I guess we have to go too." Nightmare shrugged. "No, only the two." Mark growled. "Too bad... have fun." A new skeleton I've never seen before waved at me. He had a moon o over his eye and stars in his jacket.