letters to rosé : twenty three

LETTERS TO ROSÉ : TWENTY THREE

date : july 1, 2017
from : L
to : rosé

dear rosé,

i paid you a visit with bambam and the guys :) i told them to wait outside and don't listen to what am i saying.

i put my hand on your bed, staring at you as i spoke "i hope you can't hear me right now, i'll just spill my emotions here. "

of course you didn't replied, "hey rosie, its me L. yeah im here to visit you, if you didn't know i always visit you :) but i never really went inside. i'd only stare at the door and frown. i, to be honest want to cry but I can't. ugh, im so worried about you. yes go rest but please do wake up, people needs you- i need you too. i promise if you wake up, i'll tell you who i am in personal. " was all i said as i could feel tears streaming down my face.

i quickly wiped it and kissed your cold hands and stood up, but then it hits me.

someone just stopped me from going out, it was you.

i decided not to look back so you can't see who is it, i know this isn't the right time rosé.

if you fully recovered, i'm telling you. i swear. :)

your hands fit to mine like its meant to be haha, so cute.

see you tomorrow. :)

love,
L.x

-

i don't know what i just wrote sorry omg