letters to rosé : fifty one

LETTERS TO ROSÉ : FIFTY ONE

It is really happening right now. Rosé isn't dreaming anymore, even if she slap herself. This is true, she's now on a date with the girl she loves the most.

Thai girl, Lalisa Manoban.

They went out at a fancy restaurant, reserved a table for couples even though they still aren't a couple ( but soon they will.) and chattered as they waited for the menu to be given.

The black haired girl rubs her knees awkwardly as she kept her head down low, smiling at the thought that she is with Lisa right now.

The other girl was just staring at cute Rosé, giggling at the thought of her being awkward at first date.

Lisa suddenly cleared her throat awkwardly which caught Rose's attention making her look up to Lisa.

"U-uh.. Rosé, is there's anything you want to do after our date? Ya know.. When me and Mingyu are dating, after our date he'd just take me home and I wanna try something different. " The red haired girl tries to explain awkwardly.

The whole air was awkward when it isn't supposed to be, "Well.. I wasn't expecting you to ask me that but... I have something in a list which I wanna do whenever if I'm gonna be on a date just so it won't be that awkward and I have it with me. " the older girl replied and smiled at Lisa.

Lisa sighed in relief, she thought that this date is gonna be awkward as heck. "Thanks Rosie. " she says as the other girl's cheeks went red as a tomato.

Suddenly, the waiter came and asked for their orders.

-

First thing they did after eating at a restaurant is watch movies outdoors, at a park. Lisa brought blankets to cover herself and Rosé, hugging each other as they enjoyed the movie.

"Nice suggestion Chaeyoung. " Thai girl says as she giggled at the thought they're watching a romantic comedy movie on a date.

Cute right?

Rosé giggled shoving popcorn at Lisa's mouth. "Isn't it bad we almost just ate dinner and we're eating again but its midnight snack? Ya know, eating a lot at night is bad. " Lisa just chuckled.

"Its cheat day today, we can eat everything without worrying about putting a little weight. It's not bad to put weight Rosé." Lisa says.

Rosé did frowned, she isn't used in eating a lot at night. But for today, she'll try. Suddenly she just nodded, grabbing popcorn as they both eat.

"I just forgot that I love popcorn so much." The other girl giggled, shoving popcorn into her own mouth.

Yes, cheat days exists.

Suddenly both of the girls went silent for like almost five minutes.

"Rosie?"

"Yes?"

" I love you."

"I love you too."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

With those five words, Rosé's eyes widen even though she expected it to happen since its a date.

But it feels different when it becomes real, it seems like heaven came down to earth.

Rosé tried to catch air as she breathes in, she will say yes. Her cheeks are now blushing madly, she could feel actual happy tears coming out from her eyes. This is probably gonna be the most memorable day of hers.

The day Lisa asked Rosé to be hers.

The day Rosé will stop crying but instead she'll always smile.

Rosé smiled as tears came out of her eyes.

"Yes Lisa. I would like to be your girlfriend, I promise to stay by your side through thick and thin. I will always comfort you and take care of you. I love you so much!"