Chapter 1; I Don't Want to Live

Before you start reading, you need the basic info of an 'x reader' fanfiction:

(Y/n) = Your Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(F/c) = Favorite Color
(B/n) = Bully's Name

Warning: A bit of cursing, suicidal thoughts, bullying, abuse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm one of those people that are thinking of committing suicide but I haven't even started to cut myself so people don't think I'm suicidal...But guess what...I am, so I want to say goodbye to everyone including my bullies cause this is the last day I will ever live to see the light of day...Goodbye...

'Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!'

A girl with (H/l) (H/c) hair groaned and reaches for the alarm clock, lazily. But the beeping was starting to annoy her so she glared at the alarm clock and threw it across the room, watching it slam against the wall and drop to the ground with a thud. She laid back down and sighed in relief and regret. 'I could have just pressed the snooze button, if I had enough energy to freaking throw it at the wall then..ah damnit, whatever. I will just buy another clock.' She thought as she stretched with a yawn and slipped out of her comfy bed. Shuffling to the bathroom, she starts to get ready for school.

As she chews on a piece of toast, she looks at her homework to check if she missed anything. Then looks over at her phone that was next to her school bag, staring at it for a while. She picks it up and unlocks it, noticing just a few notifications. Youtube, Youtube, Youtube, and a text. 'Ah, What?!'
She widened her eyes and let out a small gasp then rubs her eyes, thinking she is just seeing things. She shakes her head, packs her stuff up, and leaves her house.

-----------------------------
I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and I got accepted to the best academy in the world, where a lot of people from around the world come to attend that academy, Gakuen Academy. Like a lot of rich people go there but I'm just someone that​ worked hard to get here, you know studying a lot. I sometimes regret coming to this academy because of one thing or someone and its name is​ (B/n). I hate her and she hates me, obviously.
--------------------------------

'Was that text actually real? Would he really want to talk to me?' (Y/n) shook her head. 'I will just check in class'
She thought as she closed her eyes and sighed. That caused her to not look where she was going and bump into someone's chest. (Y/n) mumbled an 'oof' and immediately looks up to see exactly who she bumped into.

'Ah, crap..'

(Y/n)'s face paled. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." (Y/n) said nervously, sweatdropping and backing away a bit. "It's alright, I don't mind at all if you bump into me, mon chéri." Francis winked at her.
(Y/n) chuckled softly, "Typical of you to say that, Francis."

(Y/n) couldn't help but feel comfortable when she talks to one of the guys but she has to remind herself that she needs to avoid them. Which is killing her on the inside with guilt.

Francis laughs his unique laugh and tries to flirt again. But (Y/n) stops him, "I'm gonna have to stop you right there Francis. I'm sorry but I need to get going." She says with an apologetic smile. "But we barely just said a few words to each other, (Y/n). Please, can we have a nice conversation like how we used to?" Francis begged, furrowing his eyebrows. (Y/n) frowned and looks away. "I wish.. see you later, Francis." She said, waving, and walking away.

Francis sighed, watching (Y/n) leave with a frown. 'Why can't we talk like used to? What is going on with you, (Y/n)?'

~In the classroom~

(Y/n) walked into the classroom and towards her desk. She looked over to the guys, hesitating on whether to wave hello to them or not. Until one of them noticed her, making (Y/n) panic, and quickly waved to them with a smile.