Chapter 5; Typical Anime Scene

{Note to self: Connect with the other Chapters and change somethings or make longer if needed to. Must still have moment with Germany and have moment with China and Japan.}

---------------------

Whistling in the hallway, trying not to care about the people around her, carrying the suppiles she needs for her next class. Simply walking to class like every teenager in this academy is doing in this moment.
As she is walking through the hallway, she gets distracted by the nice view outside the window and bumps into someone's buff back. She lets out a mumbled oof and stumbled back a bit. The person lets out a grunt and turned around, with an expression like a soild rock. She gasped as she looks at the blonde and buff German in front of her.
"Ah! Sorry Ludwig! I wasn't looking where I was going." She exclaimed as she bowed and blushed in embarrassment.
"Oh don't worry about it, (Y/n)" The German known as Ludwig stated with a small reassuring smile.
She looked at him then rubbed the nape of her neck, nervously. Ludwig saw this and placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n) blushed with her whole face turning red and tensed up at his touch then looked straight at him.

Ahhh! What is he doing?! Why is he touching me?! It's not like I dont like it but- ahh what am I thinking?!
I thought as I panicked a bit.

He calmly says that I should calm down and to not overthink it. I was shocked and was trying to process what the hell was going on.
......HE CAN READ MINDS AHHH
I look at him and chuckling nervously, "It's like you knew I was panicking in the inside."

"Yeah I saw how you got tense so I'm telling you not to overthink it." He said with a stern face. I smile then laughed a bit, looking at him. "Thanks for, I guess, telling me that." I chuckled a bit.

Germany's POV

I just stood there as (Y/n) was smiling at me. 'My god, I can't look away... She just looks so happy.. I wish she were my wife... AHH NEIN, STOP RIGHT THERE!' I blush a bit and cleared my throat, "Well I wanted to ask you, where are you going?"

"Ah I'm just heading to my next class, which is Visual Arts." She said with her beautiful smile still present on her face. "Alright then, I will go to my class and not waste any of your time. Bye (Y/n)." I stated and turned around to head to my class until (Y/n) pulled on my sleeve, making me stop and look back at her.

She looked down and seemed to barely realize what she was doing so she lets go of my sleeve and apologized. "Umm.. I was wondering which class are you heading to?" She asked smiling nervously. I blinked then said I was heading to my English class. Her face lit up and she grinned, "Do you mind if I walk with you? Since the English class is near the Visual Arts class."
She wants to walk with me? Am I dreaming?
"Nein, I don't mind." I say with a straight face. "Yay, let's go then." She cheered a bit and starts walking. I am glad that this isn't a dream. I hope this will happen again in the future. I smile a bit and walk beside her.

~Timeskip~

"I guess I will see you later, Ludwig." (Y/n) waves as she walks towards her class. The sound of her footsteps dying down when she walks in her class. The blue eyed German stared for a while then shook his head and walked inside his classroom, only to be greeted by a cheerful shout of his name. Ludwig raises an eyebrow and looked toward the cheerful Italian, "Guten tag, Feliciano." He sighs. Feliciano smiles with his eyes closed, which is how he has his eyes everyday and nobody questions it. "What took you so long?" Feliciano asked his smile not fading anytime soon. "Ah. Well (Y/n) bumped into me and we talked for a while." Ludwig stated. Feliciano pouted a bit and looked away from Ludwig. Aw man he gets to hang out with (Y/n) and I can't?! Feliciano thought. Ludwig raised an eyebrow at the usually cheerful Italian's weird reaction at his remark.

"Did you two walked over here together?" Feliciano asked.

"Ja. We did." The German responded.

Feliciano internally screamed. He got to walk with the bella ragazza! When can I talk to her again? She has been avoiding me since the last time we talked.

Feliciano smiles and says, "That's nice, I wish I could have joined you because I wanted to talk to the bella ragazza." "Oh, well I'm sure you can talk to her next time." Ludwig pats the little Italian's shoulder and walks towards his desk. The Italian looks at Ludwig and smiles a bit as he walks towards his desk, which was right next to the German's desk.

~Meanwhile with (Y/n)~

The (h/l) (h/c) haired girl tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear as she is busy drawing a male body for an assignment that was assigned in the class she was in right now, which was visual arts. She looks around the classroom for some inspiration until her eyes stopped at a guy with a long and low ponytail. She stared at him some more to observe and absorb the details of his face and his expression. His dark brown hair looks nice and silky with the light hitting it perfectly, his brown eyes having a bit of shine of determination as he draws on a piece of blank paper, and his eyebrows furrowing a bit, focusing on only his drawing.

Yao Wang was his name and he is very artistic, as he is skilled at not only painting beautiful human beings full-scale, but also on something as small as a strand of hair; his artistic abilities don't, however, apply across the board, as his anime drawings are quite poor compared to Kiku Honda's and Im Yong Soo's. But (Y/n) doesn't care if Yao's anime drawings are poor, she loves it how he tries hard. (Y/n) smiles at Yao, admiring him from afar. Then an imaginary light bulb lights up above her head and she starts drawing Yao's face and hair on the male body, she was working on. (Y/n) grins at her drawing and proceeds to draw the uniform on Yao. At last, she is finished with it, tracing it with a pen before she erases the pencil, she signs it and traces that in pen.
(Y/n) continues working on her drawing with a small smile on her face. Not knowing that a certain someone was admiring her from afar.

Yao stares at (Y/n) as she draws something with such passion that it's attracting his attention. He looks down at his own paper, looking at his drawing of a beautiful girl's face and he just needs to draw the hair. He was having trouble thinking of a perfect hairstyle to draw so he ended up looking at the many different hairstyles of the girls in his class and none of them really attracted his eyes enough to be perfect for his drawing except for one girl, that girl being (Y/n). Though (Y/n)'s hair was just let down and a bit messy for some reason, it was not really common for her hair to be a bit messy because her hair is usually nice and neat. He still believes that her hair is beautiful even when it's messy, he blushes as he thinks of her hair being messy for a reason that he finds is very lewd.

He shakes his head and starts drawing the hair for the girl, he drew. Once he was finished, he looks over to his right to see what his Japanese friend was drawing. He sees a anime girl smiling with her hair blowing to the right wearing a cute dress that is called a kimono. Her hand is stretched out towards the viewer as if she is asking for their hand. His Japanese friend with a black bowl cut hairstyle and brown eyes starts staring at him. Yao sweatdropped and rubbed the nape of his neck, "Sorry for staring Kiku, I was just looking at what you were drawing."

Kiku blinks, "Oh I see." Then continues drawing, sneaking a peek at (Y/n) once in a while. Yao sees what Kiku is actually looking at and glares at him. 'Damnit he is using (Y/n) as a reference too!' Yao thought, pouting. Then he blows some of his hair out of the way and continues his drawing.

----------------------

(Y/n) stretchs a bit as the bell rings and packs her stuff up, grabbing two sticky notes. She puts a sticky note on both of the guys' desks and leaving with sending them a smile along with a peace sign. They stare at her dumbfounded and look at the sticky notes at their desks. Kiku grabbed the sticky note that was on his desk and stared at it.

'Wanna meet up after school tomorrow? I kinda want to explain some things to you and Yao. Oh and text me if you can't then we can plan for another day.'

Kiku widened his eyes then looked at Yao, who was looking back at him.