Chapter 4; History Lesson

Warning: Horrible Writing could cause cringe...read at your own risk...Oh and can't forget cursing.

(A/n): Thank you for reading this story. I really appreciate it, it gets me excited cause it makes me feel like I really need to edit this story to it's maximum potential. Even though this story is not as good as others..

{Note to self: This needs to connect with Chapter 3 but still have a moment with England, write it better}

(Under Editing)

{History Class}

Once I entered my History class, everyone stared at me like I killed someone. Well I do want to kill someone and it is me, myself and I.
I walked to the teacher and gave him a slip of paper that magically appeared in my hand. As I went to my desk, I saw my belongings on the desk so I quickly sat down and fixed my stuff.

~Teacher's POV~

Note: 'Please excuse (Y/n), cause I made her cry and faint for drama in this damn story, but anyway on with the story that seems to be going pretty fast and I want to slow it down a bit. Oh and sorry for this interpretation.
- Sincerely the author of this horrible book.
P.S. I'm not going to give you a name so... Have a nice day!'

"The fuck.." I mumbled under my breath. I shook my head and continued teaching.

~Englishman's POV~

I took quick peek at (Y/n) and then turned my full attention to the teacher. "Oh wait I almost forgot, it seriously just flew over my head, Arthur would you, please inform (Y/n) on what she missed while she was gone." He said as he directed his hand towards (Y/n).
"Of course." I responded and turned to (Y/n). (Y/n) turned her head to me but then blushed and looked away.
I wanted to ask her about what happened but she definitely wouldn't want to talk about it. So I wouldn't want to push the topic to her, that would be ungentlemanly of me.
I sighed softly and stated "What you missed was just some history of England because the country for today is England."
"So I missed some history of England, mamma mia, what era was it of? Ciel's era?" (Y/n) panicked a bit. I widened my eyes, Why is she stressing out over it? Mamma Mia? Who is Ciel?

(Maybe this could all of a sudden be a Black Butler x bullied reader x Gauken Hetalia cause I am the author and I have the magic to do so!
*~\(θ₩θ)/~* boom! boom! But I won't do that...so don't worry)

I just shook my head, dismissing my thoughts. "Well we were discussing the Victorian era of England." I stated with a proud smile on my face since I am England. She sighs and pouts cutely, "So it was Ciel's era.." I just tilted my head, confused. "Umm, if I may ask...Who this Ciel person is?" I asked her with curiosity. She started to get nervous for some reason and rubbed the nape of her neck. "Well Ciel is a character from a anime show hehe." She chuckled nervously with a small smile on her beautiful face. "Don't worry about it love, Kiku watches anime too and he brings that up in some of our conversations." I reassured her.

She lets out the breath that she was holding in and gave me a bright smile. "That's good, I was starting to get worried for a second there." I smiled back and was about to speak until the teacher interrupted me. "Arthur, please, just inform Miss (Y/N) of what she missed and don't have a little lovey dovey conversation in my classroom. Do that in your own time." I blushed in embarrassment, "Of course, my apologies." I said, looking away. I quickly look at (Y/n) and see her already catching up to what we were learning. I looked at her with a frown and then looked back down at my paper, sadly. I clenched my fists and sighed.

'So much for having a conversation with (Y/n) and seeing her smile towards me...'

(*whispering* Sorry for short chapter)