1

"Holmes, it's feeding time," Reed, 'my scientist', called.

I groaned. This became my daily routine now, and believe it or not, I was starting to get used to it. They fed us pills that would fill our stomachs for an entire day, but it could track us too. Not just where we were, but what our pulse was, what our breathing pattern was, and such. It was basically a tracking device. Personally, I preferred this to say, Katniss' chip in her arm and Tris' syringes. I opened my mouth obediently and Reed popped the pill into my mouth, and washed some water with it. He made sure it stayed down, and then he left. Probably to feed someone else.

Reed's a 30-something year old man (well, I assume he's human and not some alien) who's part of the scientists that try to do experiments on Multifandoms like me. He had brown hair and green eyes, normal enough. The other scientists dye their hair weird colors and get gold tattoos on their necks. Reed had to physically open my mouth on the first day, since all I did was try to escape and refused anything they tried to feed me, but eventually I realized that there wasn't much I could do about this. Being too rebellious would probably get me killed. I've never been much of a fighter, which was probably the reason why they got me and not Carter or someone.

Carter. Carter Roberts is *was*, (who knows if I'll ever see him again), my boyfriend back at Fandom Academy. We were both part of a secret group of Multifandoms who met every Tuesday with the Blogging teacher Mr. Andrews. He was probably the most adorably geeky yet charming and caring boyfriend on earth. I still missed him terribly, and for my first 3 weeks here I pretty much cried myself to sleep every day and occasionally woke up screaming from nightmares of that day when I was taken from Carter, and the Academy.

I sighed. The room I was in was like a hospital room, but instead of a rectangular room, I was trapped in a spacey cylindrical tube where I was constantly locked in. Plus, I had no bed. It was wide enough to have a toilet, but that's it. Apparently they didn't care if I smelled putrid. I was still in my Fandom Academy uniform, a maroon blazer and a skirt, which was know reeking with sweat.

I'm starting to go crazy in here. One time I even banged on the 'door' yelling," Couldn't you have let me bring a book?!" How typical of me. I was in 12 fandoms and well, they saw me as one of the major cases of Multfandom. Multifandoms are rare, but as rare as we get usually only have like 3 fandoms, but me with 12 was a special case.

12 other tubes surrounded me, each of them with a Multifandom like me. I couldn't see them clearly since the tube was translucent, but I could make out shapes of teenagers. Their state, though, I wasnt so sure about. They could be half dead, for all I knew. Another thing about these tubes was the soundproof walls. They couldn't hear our screams for help.

Then, i I saw Reed return, and I was confused. Reed only came once a day to feed me, and he already came today. What the hell did he want?