chapter 2

Adrien pov
I watched Marinette walk away with a bold smile plastered to her sweet face .
I smiled sheepishly and followed her steps . Exactly .
"Dude . You ok?" Nino asked jogging up to me .
"I don't know" I replied sighing deeply .
"What's up?" He asked .
"Marinette" I didn't realize the way I said it .
"Dude . Sounds like you have something for Marinette " Nino said in a sing-song voice .
"Maybe . Maybe " I reply dreamily . Nino looked at me with an evil smirk on his face .
"What?" I asked as we entered the class room . Nino didn't reply but he looked towards Marinette . She was surrounded by all the guys in our class . Nathaniel was staring at her chest . I growled . I thought that I growled lowly but instead it was clearly audible to everyone .
"Um . A-Adrien are you ok?" Marinette asked me . She looked at me concerningly .
"Of course he isn't . He saw you" Chloe sneered .
"Why would that be a problem Chloe" I replied .
"Because she's hideous!" Chloe exclaimed. Every male turned to face her .
"She's what ?" Kim ask going red with anger . Chloe ran off screaming for help as everyone chased her away .
Leaving me,Mari, Alya and Nino .
"Ok. Since when did that happen?" Mari asked her voice full off curiosity. 
"I don't know " Alya and Nino reply in sinc .
"You know . I'm tired so I'm going home " Mari announced standing from her seat .
"Plus . I don't know how much more flirting I can take " She said before walking out of the class room .
Marinette pov
I was telling the truth . I couldn't handle the flirting . It was driving me insane . I walked out if the school courtyard and across the road .
I walked into the bakery under my home . I walked up a few flights of stairs before reaching my room .I stepped in and closed the door behind me . Something didn't feel right . I scanned my room. And found eyes . A pair of glowing emerald green eyes from​ the corner of the room . I flicked the light switch and the lights illuminated my room . To reveal the face of the green eyes . He was dressed in a black leather cat suit . The top half of his face was covered by a mask .
"Hello . Princess." He said walking over to me . His eyes scanned my body .
"Princess" I repeated .
"If I'm anything . I'll be a little servant girl in rags who cleans for money" I told him . He stopped walking a couple of inches from my body . My breathing picked up as he places a clawed hand by my head . He moved closer to me . I pressed my back against the wall . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . I opened my eye to find him scanning my face .
Adrien pov
I examined every little feature on her face . Like the little freckles that danced across her cheeks and nose or her cheeks always had a rosy glow or that her pink lips where plush and seemed soft and sweet . I had to restrain myself from kissing her  . I backed up from her .
"The names Chat Noir. My sweet princess" I smirked.