chapter 4

Hours later & Marinette pov
I woke up in a dimly lit room. I sat up slowly my head spinning in different directions. Head pounding. I looked around in hope of something familiar. All I remember is the strange blond guy with black leather suit.
"Where. Where the hecky peck am I?" I ask allowed.
"Your home" a voice said, coming from my left.
"H-home?" I question.
"Yes. Home. " the voice replied. A figure stepped out from the shadows.
My jaw dropped and I sat up.

"C-chat noir ?" I say

"C-chat noir ?" I say. Pure and utter shock filled my voice as the blond boy walked over to the bed.
"Sorry about the way I brought you here purr-incess " He apologized sitting on the edge of the matress.
I was beyond confused. I tok a deep breath and sighed. He turned to look at me.
"Something wrong?" He asked. My right eye twitched in frustration and I slapped him across the cheek sending his head flying to the side.
"Something wrong. " I repeat.
"You bloody kidnapped me!" I scream about to punch the blonde cat in the face. He caught my fist and held my other hand so I couldn't use it.
"Slap me again. There will be a punishment " He announced darkly, eyeing my body.
" Let me go" I growl. Annoyed. How could not expect me to react.
"I will keep on slapping you if you don't answer my ducking questions" I snarl in his face.
"Well then. You better get used to your punishments" He smirked, licking his lips. I pulled my hand out from grip and slapped him again.
He growled, let go of me and stormed out of the bedroom and bolted the door behind him. 
"Some hero you are !" I scream. Rubbing my red wrists I start to cry.
"I want to go home " I sobbed covering my eyes. Hoping. I would get answers and find a way out of here.

Adrien / chat noir pov
I walk down the hall from her room to the bathroom..
"Some hero you are! " I heard her scream before crying was heard.
I close the door of my bedroom and took the mask off. I rubbed my red cheek with the imprint of her hand.
"Sorry Mari. " I said. Tears soon began to roll down my cheeks.
"Maybe. Just maybe. One day" I say voice trailing off. I looked at the computer with the security footage of her room.  She was crying and all I wanted was to hold her at that moment. Just to stop her from crying. Maybe in the morning.