chapter 3

I could feel Marinette's hot breath against my skin. 
"You're so beautiful"I mutter stroking Marinette's cheek. I stroke Marinette's bottom lip, separating it from her top lip.
"W-What do you want?" Marinette asks pushing against the wall even further. 
"That's for me to know and for you to know" I smirk.
Marinette pov
"What? Come on?" I whined.
"You cannot just brake into my bedroom. Come real close to me. Then not tell me what you freaking want" I said walking up to him proding him in the chest wih my finger pushing him back.
"Touchè princess. But I have reasons not to tell you. Now sweet dreams" He smirked before a piece of white cloth was placed over my mouth and nose and everything going black.
Chat noir/ Adrien pov
I caught her quickly before she reached the ground. 
"Sorry darling but. I can't let you get away" I said picking her up bridal style.
I walked to the balcony window and climbed out. I looked at the girl then her bedroom before jumping away to my hide out.
Hours later
I jumped down onto the ground infront of an abandoned house with I claimed as my own.

I walked through the door way and up the stairs to my bedroom

I walked through the door way and up the stairs to my bedroom. The only bedroom.

I lay her down on the middle of the matress pulling the covers up to her shoulders

"Soon you'll understand everything." I mutter leaning in close. I gently placed my lips on her soft pink ones.