Chapter 9

YN'S POV

"No YN, I love you, I love you so much it hurts. I'm sorry for what I did please YN." Justin said while pounding on the door "

He loves me? No YN, he can't love you you’re useless."I thought in myself.

"Don't tell me lies." I said trough the door.

"I do YN, I’ve made the biggest mistake and now I see that you’re the one, no one else. I'm regret everything YN please.." Justin said.

He stopped pounding on the door.

"How can I ever believe what you say to me, you lied so long to me when we were together." I said 

"Tell me how I can prove it to you that I mean it."

I opened the door and looked at him. "I can't trust you right now, you need to earn it."

"Can we be friends at least?" Justin asked with hope in his eyes.

"I need to think." I said while I noticed tears forming into my eyes. I ran to my bedroom and cried on my bed. It's weird because all the time when I cry I cut. Why I didn't do it this time, I don't know. I stopped crying when someone knocked on my door.

"Yn." Justin said while coming into the room.'I don't want to see you right now." I said and   hide my face in my hands so Justin couldn't see I cried.

"I told you I didn't want to see you.” I stated.

"Have you been crying?" Justin asked almost shouting at me.

"No" I replied.

"Then remove your hands." He pushed

. "No," I shrugged.

I heard him suck in a breath and then I felt his ands on mine instead of forcing them away from my face he kissed my hand.

"Don’t cry baby girl, everything is going to be fine. I will get you to trust me again." Justin said to me.

"I guess we could start build our friendship up." I responded with a small smile on my face.

"O my god YN you make me the happiest boy in the world with this." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Not that close of friendship Justin." I said while he was letting go of me.

"I'm sorry." He blushed. Awh so cute.

"Are you feeling better yet.” he asked me.

"Nah a little bit." I answered.

I heard the doorbell wtf?

"Should I get it?" Justin asked already want to open it.

"No, you stay here I'll open it." I smiled.

I looked like shit but fuck that. I'm at home don’t blame me. I opened the door and saw someone who I didn't expect to be here.

"Hi YN, I thought, maybe we could hang out and catch up?" Austin Mahone said to me.

"We'll if you let me change into other clothes why not." I answered his question.

Why would Austin suddenly want to hang out, weird?

"Sure thing, I'll wait in my car." Austin said winked at me. I nodded and ran up the stairs.

"I'm going to change and hang out with a friend. " I said to Justin while getting sweatshirt shorties and all stars out of my closet.

"With who?" Justin asked curious.

"Does it matter?" responded while rolling my eyes.

"Yes it does I want to know where MY FRIEND and my little baby girl are and with who." Justin said to me."