Chapter 11

Justin's POV

I run my finger through my hair, where the hell could she be? I looked around me and saw some dude looking at me, maybe he knows where YN went to ? I ran to him .

"did you see any pregnant lady more like a teenage pregnant girl ?" I asked in a deep voice so he wouldn't recognize me

"oh my freaking ass , your Justin Bieber, i can't believe it." he said freaking out

" don't yell please  i dont want to make a scene here ." i said getting little  annoyed

"I'm sorry but please can i give you a hug i'm the biggest Belieber on earth!"  he said really fast

Before  i could say anything he already pulled me into a hugg. This dude  smells like “The Key”..

"I know i smell good baby, and let me do this."  he kissed me on the cheek. Did he just call me baby and kissed me on the cheek?

"DUDE ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT?" This guy is really freaking me out

"I am , and i want you." he winked at me.

"Get that out of your head, now help me i am searching for a pregnant lady." i said

"I just got here i'm sorry, but please let me take a picture with you” , he asked while he put some lip gloss on his lips.

"yeah sure…." i said unsure.

When we took the picture i gave him a signature and went to my car. There was nobody around  and i don't know if Caitlin still was here. I started thinking, where could she be, she's mad she won't go to her house because she can't walk that far with her belly.

OUR PLACE, how can i be that stupid for not thinking about that in the first place. I started driving to our place what was only a 5 min away from here . When i got there i jumped out of my car and saw nobody .she would usually comes here when shes mad upset or sad, but she isn't here now. I'm fucking lost i don't know where she would go to.

I'm such a prick how can i treat her like that. It suppose to be a Justin and YN day, not a Justin ditch YN day. 

I was interrupted by my phone, it started ringing.  I looked at it and saw mom was calling maybe she would know where YN is .I picked my phone up.    

****Conversation****
Mom; "Justin Drew Bieber how could you?" I could hear the anger in her voice when she said that

Me; "How could I do what?"

Mom; "Ditching YN i told you i thought i raised you better than that. I don't even recognize my own son for god sake." 

Alright when she said she doesn't know me anymore i feel hurt and sad .

Me; "I'm sorry i didn't know what i did until she called me, where are you guys." i asked desperately

Mom; "Non of your business." she sneered at me and with that she hung up

Mom really hates me now , she never hung up on me unless she's really pissed. But I’m not stupid i know she's at home .

I ran  to my car  , stepped in and started driving. I drove  really  fast until someone came out of nowhere and everything went dark..

YN'S POV

I just really love Pattie,  she care about me so much. It's a actually really funny how Justin acts like he don't know about what he did.

"Yn are you hungry?" Pattie asked me. "  

"No thank you." i responded with a smile.

"If you are just tell me and I will make  you something to eat." she said.