The Unknown - 1

"I grew up into this unknown world not knowing what to do but then someone came and she became my world."

___

Her name is Kim Jisoo. She belong to the richest family in the city, but for some reason life sucks for her because she have this feeling in her heart that no one loves her, she would always feel alone. Her parents would come home late going straight to their room not even saying 'good night' to her, she didn't mind because she doesn't want to add up to her parents' problem. They're busy with work and sleep is the one of ways to relieve their stress.

Even though her parents are like that, they would always give time to their daughter but would always be interrupted by work. There was that time when she graduated high school and they celebrated by eating at a restaurant like most people do, they were having fun and all not until both of her parents got a text that there's something wrong.

Another semester just ended and she have this break to have 'fun'. But to be honest she doesn't even know what 'fun' really means, she only play video games but most of them are not amusing. She could feel the emptiness in her heart as if she's already a robot.

Today was a bad day to her. First, her dad woke her up at 7 in the morning to attend the charity that her parents sponsored. Though this is the first time in forever that her dad is waking her up, most likely she would always wake up and see her breakfast ready at the table with her parents already at work.

"Jisoo wake up." Her dad pats her legs

"What?" Jisoo murmured

"We need to attend the charity." Her dad took her blanket off of her

"Why do I need to go? You guys can leave so that I can sleep peacefully."

"You need to be with us because we have a surprise for you." Jisoo looked at her dad who's smiling weirdly

"I'll not fall for that trap AGAIN." Jisoo says taking her blanket covering her up.

"Aww come on chu." Her dad pleaded

"What? How could you be so clingy in the morning? But at night yo-" Jisoo didn't finish her sentence when she realized what she's about to say

"At night? What happens at night?" Her dad confusedly asked

"Nothing, I will not fall for you guys again. Remember that time when I went out with you guys to go shopping, you were so into shopping that you guys almost went home without me."

"At least we didn't leave you, we came back."

"Seriously?" Jisoo gave a stern look

"I promise this will make you feel different."

At the end Jisoo gave up and went out with them. After she finished showring and putting on clothes she hopped into the car followed by her parents.

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asks putting her earphone jack on her cassette player.

Jisoo likes keeping old cassettes, cassette tape, old records and a turntable. Basically anything that's vintage.

"To the Kim school." Her dad says starting the engine

"Is that where the program will happen?" Her dad nods

She closed her eyes and fell into dreamland

"Jisoo wake up." Jisoo felt a tap on her shoulder

"We have arrived"

Jisoo squinted her eyes and rubbed it. Everything's still blurry as she got out of the car.

They entered the school and proceeded to the auditorium "I need to use the restroom first."

"Sure honey, we'll be at the auditorium." Her mom says

Jisoo went inside the restroom, looked at herself in the mirror to see her lipstick smudged. She fixed her self before going into the auditorium.

She wasn't expecting to see a big crowd. She texted her dad where they are and saw her dad waving at her, they're seated in front and she saw that the seats have their names on it even hers.

Jisoo's bored the entire time, she just listend to the speaker while sitting patiently. She saw a girl walked into the stage and the speaker gave the microphone to her.

"We all know that some of you might be bored." She says looking at Jisoo with her cat eyes "By the way I am Kim Jennie and I have a good news to tell, this would be the last segment."

"In this segment we would like to thank someone because without her this, everything wouldn't happen. The person who sponsored in the charity is the one and only daughter of Kwon Jiyong and Sandara, KIM JISOO!!!"

The crowd shouted, some clapped "Please come to the stage, Ms. Kim Jisoo." The girl Kim Jennie says

Unknowingly Jisoo went up to the stage and a staff gave her a microphone. She saw her parents gave her a thumbs up.

What a trap, I fell to another trap.

"Miss Kim Jisoo." Jennie started

"You can call me Jisoo." Jisoo smiled

"Ok, Jisoo you seem a little bored throughout the segment." She giggled, the crowd laughed.

Jisoo tensed up bringing her microphone up to her mouth to speak "I actually didn't have a good night sleep, and I woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Been busy for the charity?" She asks

Jisoo glared at her parents but her parents mouthed 'fighting'

"I can't believe you did this Jiyong." Jisoo's mom says

"What? She's been staying inside her room, she could at least interact with some people." Her dad shrugged

"By letting her go up the stage? Looking so tensed up?"

"I thought you agreed to this." Her dad says

"I agreed because I thought that you're going to tell Jisoo."

"If I told her that I put her name for the sponsor she wouldn't accept it."

"You could at least try."

"But hey let's just hope this goes well."

With that the couple stopped bickering and listened to what Jisoo is saying.