Happier

ANGST

I woke up feeling energized and happier than I've ever been before, as soon as I opened my eyes a beautiful face came into my view.

I caressed her face, traced her jawline, and played with her hair. Then I realized something, I must stop myself from falling, falling in love with her.

She's clinging unto me and I find it cute.

"Good morning." I said as i kissed her foehead

"What time is it?" she asks

"8 in the morning, wash up I'll prepare breakfast." I was about to get up but she held me down "Let's stay like this for 5 minutes."

"Okay." That was my last word until we drift off to dreamland once again.

No matter what they think I will always be by your side supporting you and loving you cause you are the only one.

That's what I thought, not until I saw you in another's arm, you told be that no one will ever replace me in your heart but I guess someone already did.

You look happier.

I avoided you for weeks but you were persistent, you won't stop not until you get what you want.

I went to our favorite bar thinking that drinking would help me forget you, and there I saw you walked inside the bar with him by your side. Both of you sat down, you ordered Martini. I scoffed remembering that Martini is your favorite drink. (A/N: Bartender)

He said something that I thought that I could never hear again, your angelic laugh.

Saw the both of you smile were twice as wide as ours, you look happier, you do.

Ain't nobody love you like I do.

I felt heartbroken on that day. I sat in the corner of my room, dark, messy and alcohols everywhere.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you

I would never try to hurt you.

But ain't nobody need you like I do

I need your right now by my side, help me.

I know that there's others that deserve you

Me

But my darling, I am still in love with you

Months have passed, you kept on hanging out with that guy and you kept on missing out with our supposed to be date. And yet here I am drunk because of you.

But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'd feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
I know I was happier with you

Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for yourself

Oh right we were just friends but you were my first and last love, but always remember I'll always be her for you.

It's 3 in the morning, didn't have enough time to proofread and I can't sleep (blame insomnia). I tried my best to make it angst cause it fits my mood right now.