Chapter 38

A/N: "Vincent here is not Ivan's father. Vincent here is the leader of the guardian's in Italy and most of the parts of the world. He is a dark angel"

In a blink of an eye Alison felt numb and the whole atmosphere just changed as their eyes opened.

"You are not taking her anywhere!!!" The shout from Ivan's voice alarmed Alison. In fear of what happened, Alison ran downstairs to Ivan. Ivan's wings were out, which seemed to occupy most of the room. A tall dark ahired man with green emerald eyes stood infront of him. "Do you know what you've caused? Chaos! The whole guardians around the world know what the both of you have done!" The man shouted. Alison ran beside Ivan. "Venedic, you're not taking her anywhere. If you take her, you take me too." Ivan objected.

Venedic sigh. "Then  I have no choice." Venedic answered as he raised his hands infront of Ali and Ivan. Ivan held Ali's hands tight. Ali was confused but she looked into Ivan's eyes all she remembere was to trust him.

A dark violet radiant light came out from Venedic's hands like a spiraling light that covered Alison and Ivan.

"They are here." Venedic said. As Alison opened her eyes she gasp in astonishment. She was in a castle. It seemed so elegant and beautiful. But the amazement turned into fear as Vincent  stood infront of them as his wings flurred out. Vincent's wings were bigger and wider. It's darker color made Alison have goosebumps.

Venedic stood beside Ivan. "Ivan and Alison. Do you know what you've caused? A chaos which stunned us most. You love a human, you were given a chance to come back then this? What is this?!" Vincent reacted in anger. His eyes suddenly turned red. "Excuse me if I may. We have done nothing wrong!" Ivan reacted. "It's true, we got into this mess because... Reineldis. Reineldis threatened to kill me. He wanted me to die because he didn't want me to know the truth." Alison explained.

A boy suddenly walked in beside Vincent. It was his son, Cedrick. "Father, they are telling the truth." Cedrick answered. Cedrick has the ability to know if a person is lying or not by the looking into their eyes. Vincent believed Cedrick. But he was bothered. "Reineldis? Why would he be after you? Like what you say to me that the both of you have done nothing wrong." Vincent was in confusion. Ivan and Ali didn't have an answer. Something bothered Cedrick, like there was an aura that he saw at Alison, something different.