"Preface"

~Preface~

"It's time..." He whispered in my ears, We stood in front in the church. It looked like i was getting married, but in reality i felt like i was getting left from the altar, "wait" I answered back. He looked at me with his ocean blue eyes, he placed his hand on my cheek. "I love you" he whispered, Tears streamed down my face. Nothing could make this any better and worst at the same time. Better because atleast he was still here, saying he loved me. Worst because, he was leaving. Forever.

"Don't cry, I hate it when you cry" he said. But, i wanted to cry, still hoping if it would make him stay, I looked at him, he tried to smile, tried. In his eyes were saddness, suddenly those turn into tears. He was crying now. He pulled me closer and wrapped me in his arms "I promise you," he said he looked at me, Slowly, he got closer... And closer. "I will come back". Then i felt, his lips on mine, the heat, the feeling, the motion.

Everything felt... Amazing. He pulled me even more closer to him. His hand on my face. I could feel his cold finger tips. "Ivan..." I whispered, He looked at me "Your my first and my Last Kiss..." he said "I love you too... I love you forever" I said He smiled at me , he gave me another embrace. I remembered his words 'I promise'. The word that i will always remember, until i die. He will always be my last kiss and that will never change. Suddenly, his hands were glowing. This was it. A hand of tears streamesd down my face "NO!" I exclaimed, He placed his hand on my cheek "Goodbye, Alison Cline." he said, It felt like i was being crushed to the core. I needed him, i wish... just one wish... that i could be with him for the rest of my life... "I will never forget you!" I said, he chuckled, the chuckle that i will always remember, I already miss him. What more when he's gone?.

The light went all over his body, until it got to his face and then "I love you" he last said, and then he was gone. My knees fell on the ground, he was officially gone.

~~THAT WAS JUST THE PREFACE~~ :)) HOPE YA LIKED IT!!! :)) <3