Enough

Lee Seunghyun has always been a strong baby. That was what everyone chose to believe, until they've lost their one and only sunshine, who they thought would never break.

"Seungri is like an MC in our group, an MC who can sing and dance as a bonus," said G-dragon jokingly.

"Yes, whenever we called for him, he never came, we are nothing to him," said Taeyang.

"He should just join Winner," said one of the MC.

Seungri didn't mind joining Winner, they're great, always been and always will. The problem is, he doubted Winner wanted to accept him. What would make Winner accept a person who has been thrown away by his own group? No way they would.

Seungri felt like trash, even lower.

"No, I would stay fatefull with Bigbang. I won't go anywhere," he said, but in his mind he was chanting over and over again like a spell. "Don't throw me away, don't leave me alone!"

But the clueless pmembers didn't catch the noice that Seungri was making inside his mind, instead of being proud of the statement that Seungri has just uttered, they mocked him.

"No, just go with Winner," said G-dragon. He said something else, but Seungri didn't catch any of that, for that one statement from G-dragon has stabbed his heart and shattered his spells and chants that he has been chanting for some moment.

They threw me away.

Seungri felt like crying, but he laughed instead.

They have finished the recording at Radio star and was returning to their dorm. Top then suggested that they all visit the new barbeque restaurant. Seungri has made a promise to eat together with his friends from Natural High Records, sadly he couldn't join his hyungs.

Seungri was going to cancel his promise to spend time with his hyungs, but as he opened his line to text them that he couldn't come, bunch of other texts were already there. So he opened and read it one by one.

Seungri you have to be here

Spend some times with us

If you refuse, it means you don't love us at all

Seungri let out a loud 'ckk' sound that disturbed the comfortable silent inside the car.

"What happened, Ri?" asked Taeyang.

Seungri looked at Taeyang and felt so guilty. How could he explain this. for them to understand?

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I think I have to go, I have an appointment," he said.

"Well, we're waiting for you to say that. You will always leave us, you always say something like we are your everything. What kind of everything? We're nothing!" Top said, half serious and half jokingly. Actually he was joking. He didn't mean any of that, but Seungri did not know that.

"No hyung, they said I have to be there," said Seungri, desperately trying to explain.

His face which looked desperate, looked so funny in his hyungs eyes. They thought Seungri was joking again like always.

"Hyung, I am serious. It's not a joke. You know I love you right?" said Seungri.

Looking at the serious expression of Seungri only made the other members burst out laughing. "Yes, yes" they all simply said.

Seungri didn't understand the reason why they laughed. He wasn't joking, he was being sincere, serious. Why were they laughing if he himself didn't think what he said was funny. He wasn't joking then why were they laughing at him? Maybe it wasn't because of what he has said, it was because of him. He himself was the joke.