A little dream of you.

G-dragon is living together with his pet cat in his own apartment. He decided to leave the dorm he shared with the other members, with 'I need to cool my head' as a reason.

He was sitting alone on his sofa in his living room in one afternoon when there was no schedule, thinking about one boy that he misses the most all the time. Lee Seunghyun.

"Seungri, I miss you," he whispered to his cat which he was hugging so close to his face.

"Meow," the cat meowed at him as of it was trying to make a conversation. In G-dragon's eyes the cat is the cutest thing aside Sandara and Seungri; two cutest people in YG entertainment.

"But Seungri is gone," he said to himself.

G-dragon then leaned on his sofa while strocking his cat's fur. He felt so sleepy and his eyes were closing. The thoughts of Seungri struck his mind; Seungri's smile, Seungri's iconic laugh, and every memories that he shares with Seungri; as he fell slowly to the world of abyss.

"Hyung! Jiyong hyung!" G-dragon heard Seungri's voice calling for him, but because Seungri is dead that was not possible.

"Hyooong~" G-dragon heard again, those cute, beautiful whine. He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to see Seungri sat right next to him. He went pale.

"Hi hyung, you missed me?" asked Seungri. He looked so happy, he smiled so cunningly.

G-dragon thought that it was impossible for Seungri to be here in his living room since he is dead, but G-dragon missed his Seungri so much, his maknae so much. So he didn't care, he immediately gave Seungri a big hug and bowled his tears out.

G-dragon seemed to say something in between 'I miss you' and 'I love you' but because his words were covered by his muffled and cries, Seungri couldn't be sure.

"Hyung, stop crying. I am happy now," said Seungri while patting G-dragon's back.

"Seungri, I miss you. I miss you it hurts. I always have these thoughts; what if I realized sooner the suffering that you were in, what if I didn't say all that hurtful words. I can't help but to think you're still here now; making your own jokes, laughing with everyone, be cute, be you, be here!" G-dragon talked so fast, he himself was amazed that he didn't sprain his tongue. With tears flowing down his cheek, he kept going on and on, listing the 'what ifs'.

"Stop hyug, stop!" Seungri said.

"Seungri, I love you. I really do. You're the best maknae, the best brother, the best friend," said G-dragon.

"I know hyung, I know," said Seungri with a smile. "I love you too."

"Seungri, where are you now? Are you happy?" asked G-dragon to Seungri, he has stopped hugging Seungri but instead held both of Seungri hands in his hands.

"Yes, I am happy at where I am at. It is a beautiful place hyung, the place is so dreamy so nice. I heard songs of gospel everyday and it sounds so nice," said Seungri. He looked up as he thought of all the beatiful things.

"That is good, so good. Will we meet again, Ri?" G-dragon asked.

"Of course, you believe in God don't you? Just do the best you can in live to please God, so when you have die we can meet again," said Seungri with a smile.

They talked about various of things, mostly it was G-dragon who talked. He talked about their schedule, he talked about how the members has slowly excepted Seungri's death. He talked on and on.

Seungri knew his time has come, he has to leave, with a sad heart he told his hyung that he has to go.

"Will you come and meet me again maknae?" G-dragon asked, he seemed so sad.

"I am sorry hyung, I think I can not meet you anymore. But I'll bring you a present, there are so many flowers there, when I've returned to where I came from I'll send one of the white roses to you," said Seungri as he slowly faded away.

"It's a promise okay? A promise!" G-dragon said with tears streaming down his face.

Seungri didn't answer, he just smiled that iconic heart lips smiled.

As Seungri disappeared G-dragon could feel that his vision turned darker, slowly he lost his conciousness.

***

G-dragon slowly opened his eyes and he could see he was now lying on the sofa with his cat sleeping on his belly. He felt his cheeks were wet from tears and he realized that everything was only a dream.

He slowly moved his cat away from him and placed it on the the other side of the sofa, and he stood up to walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

He couldn't help but to think that the dream seemed to be awfully real. He kept on thinking about the white rose, 'will Seungri get it for me?' he thought to himself.

When he went back to his living room, he saw something that shocked him.

It was a white rose lying on top of the sofa he just got up from. It was there beautifully lying there. G-dragon broke down for a second time, his legs gave out on him and he sat there on the floor crying.

"Seungri, Seungri," his voice sounded like a hoarse whispers. Calling out to Seungri over and over again.

"I promise I'll be good so that God will allow us to meet again, I promise," said G dragon..