Chapter 5~ Mahiru

:One week after last chapter:

Mahiru paced around the campus of Hopes Peak. She was waiting for her friend Hiyoko. It's been awhile, and she didn't know what to do. Then, she looked up and saw a bird in the trees. She quietly held up her camera and tried to take a picture. Just when she was about to take the photo, though, the bird went directly at her. She yelled and dropped her camera. Mahiru sighed and went to pick it up. When she picked up her camera, her hand ran along the ground for a moment, exposing a few holes. Mahiru raised an eyebrow. She moved her hand back and forth on the ground, which let her realize. The holes, were everywhere.

"Hey, sis!" Hiyoko said running over. Mahiru picked herself up from the ground. "Hello, Hiyoko. What took you so long?" "I had trouble tying my kimono. But it was much easier since you taught me how!" Mahiru gave a small laugh at that. Now, down to business. Mahiru pulled Hiyoko aside and out of anyone's earshot if they were to pass by. "Listen... Junko has this... plan."
Mahiru walked home unsteadily, upset that she had gotten Hiyoko involved in this. But... still. She didn't have a choice. If Junko is gonna have Sato do something bad by influence... she had to prevent it. She had to do as Junko said, for now. Hopefully she can get Junko to spare Hiyoko too. Hopefully...

Heh... heheh. Sorry about posting so late. I got a little caught up in finals, birthdays, and the two essays my Girl Scout troop has me doing. I now have to do a pamphlet,, just my luck. I'll try to keep an schedule now, next part is coming out June 10! Sorry about this...