.:{Chapter 39}:.

Declan's POV

     I ran throughout the forest with Elliott by my side jogging together through the forest the sun was still out and school has just finished giving us time before football practice to take a quick and well needed jog.

      Small beads of sweat dripped down my face as I snapped my head back running my fingers through my hair taking a deep breath in as I stopped jogging.

     "Dude you okay?" Elliot said as he stopped jogging looking over at me raising his brow.

     "No, I'm not okay!" I screamed out.

     "Is it because heather did not get to fuck you, I can get you a girl right now?" He replied as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket shaking it back and forth.

     "No idiot it's my mate.. or ex-mate or whatever her name is...!" I screamed out kicking a rock to the side.

     "You know I can always find her number and ask her to you know to get it on with you, she's a slut after all, no joke," Elliot replied cockily.

     "What do you mean she's shy she never really talks to us or anyone for that matter..." I questioned out raising my eyebrow.

     "she talks to Kaiden now and that maggie chick, her older sister Lydia is so hot," Elliot said.

     "What do you mean she's a slut no joke?" I replied trying to hide my anger.

     As Elliot said those words slut with ease I could not help but let a soft growl escape my lips and clench my teeth. My hands were held tight in fists to my sides as I glared at him.

     "A few days ago jake, tyler and I got it on with her if you know what I mean." He said smirking evilly and laughing.

     At that moment as he said that my fists were clenched together tighter than before blood trickling down them. For hours I finally heard my wolf inside my head.

     "KILL HIM HE TOUCHED MATE, MY MATE!!!! KILL THAT BASTARD!!!" Screamed zion my wolf.

     "He's my beta and best friend I can't..." I replied back to zion in the mind link

     "I DONT CARE," screamed zion once more causing a headache in my mind.

     I clenched my jaw once more as I turned off the mind link ignoring my wolf zion. I couldn't help but feel jealousy and pain boil in me as well at the thought of considering what zion said.

     "What do you mean you got it on with her..." I asked cautiously.

     "You know have sex, fuck the shit out of her until she passes out." He replied.

     "Jake and tyler who?" I asked anger clearly being shown in my tone.

     "Jake Akers the brother of the beta of the solar pack. And tyler Cornell  Heathers brother? We both know them they are both on the football team with us." Elliot replied.

     "...Did she agree? Did she do it with you guys willingly?" I asked yelling out in the forest my voice echoing throughout.

     "I wish Nah tyler and jake had to hold her down as she cried out saying shit like no please ill do anything don't touch me." He replied.

      "She squirmed around so much it was not even that fun. We all got to go inside her though god she was so tight I was the first one in I think she was a virgin." Elliot replied smiling brightly.

     My fist collided with Eliot's face letting a loud smack sound echo through the forest. I pushed him on the ground towering over him my eyes bitch black my wolf completely in control.

     "Chill dood... that hurt damn..." Elliot cried out.

     "Chill dood that hurt, your hurting! Think of aria and the pain she went through when you stole her virginity. That's my job she's my mate mine!" My wolf zion screamed out in control.

     "I Declan Harpswell reject Aria Hollingsworth as my mate and future luna of the lunar pack." Elliot mimicked out laughing.

     "What did you say...?" I questioned out my tone deadly.

     "You heard me you rejected that slut because she's nothing. Why do you even care you obviously didn't when you rejected her." Eliot said cockily.

      "Or when you kissed heather in front of her then fucked her in the janitor's closet. Don't deny it we all heard her loud and sexy moans." Elliott replied laughing out.

     My fist collided with his face again and then again and again. I watched smiling as blood trickled down my betas face. Watching as fear shined in his eyes his smirk completely gone.