.:{Chapter 83}:.

Kaiden's POVhj

     I carried arias in my arm as I walked outside of Ezra's house clinging onto my girl.

     I felt so relieved and so happy to finally have her in my arms again. I dropped her off with Declan knowing it was the right thing to do especially to give them privacy

     I assumed that I would run into her a few blocks later but I never saw her. Worry took over me quickly, especially when I heard that there was no sigh of Ezra my beta either.

     Luckily it was all a misunderstanding and Ezra was simply taking care of aria for me. I smiled once more at the thought of having such a good friend.

     I then looked down at the sleeping beauty in my arms as I walked in the forest carefully stepping over branches and rocks with ease.

     I felt her strur in my arms as I saw her beautiful green eyes open up and sparkling at me.

     I learned in a pecked her lips softly mumbling loving words into her ear.

     "Morning sleeping beauty, how did you sleep?" I mumbled softly.

     "Kaiden where are we....?" She asked looked around slightly afraid.

     "Don't worry there is no need to be afraid we are just in the forest on my pack's territory I was going to bring you to a special place," I whisper to her softly.

     "What kind of special place...?" her eyes widened as she looked up at me excited.

     "You will just have to wait to find out sweet cheeks." 

     "I don't want to  wait why cant you just tell me?" She whined pouting towards me and giving me her adorable puppy dog eyes.

     It was so tempting especially at how she knew those large green and beautiful puppy dog eyes were my number one weakness I tried ignoring it with all my strength.

     I looked down at her as she smiled up at me squirming around in my arms trying to be let down.

     "Don't squirm so much Aria I might drop you." 

     "Put me down Kaiden...!" She squealed as she began to squirm around more in my arms.

     "But I don't want to...." I whined back to her frowning. 

     "Pretty please with a cherry on top?"Shen asked cutely battering her eyelashes at me innocently.

     "Fine, you win but on one condition."

     "And that condition is?" She asked sweetly holding onto me.

     "You have to give me a kiss on the lips no tricks this time!" I replied smugly smiling down at her.

     "Okay one kiss but only one!" 

     I let a chuckle escape my lips as I slowly and gently placed her down on the ground standing next to her as I leaned down.

     She slowly placed her hand on my cheek sending butterflies to my stomach as her lips were placed softly on mine.

     I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist trying to deepen the kiss and ask for more but she quickly pulled away.

     "Aw come on!" I whined out impatiently like a little boy.

     "I said one kiss and one kiss only!" She replied crossing her arms over her chest and smirking towards me as we walked hand in hand together.