.:{Chapter 111}:.

Aria's POV

     My feet dragged against the forest floor as a huge sigh escaped my lips. 

      The cave was up ahead and not to far luckily I felt my feet pick up pace as I wobbled closer towards the cave entrance.

     I entered the cave moving the vines and drapes with my face unable to use my hands from lack of access.

     I felt my legs began to jingle and become numb as I walked towards the stone stairs.

     I felt like everything was going to become mush dramatic I know but I feel like I am going to collapse any second now.

     I pushed myself as far as I could to reach the stairs once I did I gave more effort against my body to walk up towards them and then to my bed.

     The bed was now in sight asmile smirk coming to my lips as I walked up towards it throwing the bags ontop and colapsing onn the none comfortable syurfacce.

     It honestly felt like a normal couch or chair it did not feel like a bed whatsoever but I was not complaining it was better than sleeping outside.

   I didn't jump on top of it because last time I did that my stomach hit one of my bruises and it hurt. Instead, I slowly brought my body using my momentum to lay down.

   I wrapped my body around the cozy covers falling into a deep and well-needed rest.

-=(Dream)=-

    "Mommy.. daddy.. no.." I cried out collapsing onto the ground as tears began to pool down my cheeks, my body shaking in fear uncontrollably.

   I closed my eyes tightly trying to avoid the gaze of the burning flames in front of me as they consumed our house with my parents inside.

  Even with my eyes closed, I could not get the image of the burning flames out of my mind. It continued to replay in my mind again and again.

    Followed by the voice of the cries of my mommy and telling me to get out of the house and run as fast as I could.

   A pair of footsteps caught my gaze as I turned around meeting the gaze of Declan's small figure. He was 6 then I was 5.

   "Aria whats wrong?" Declan questioned doubt looking down at me in concern his big blue eyes piercing through me.

   More tears began to fall freely down my cheeks as I looked over towards him. I began to violently shake my head side to side as my cheeks became stained with tears.

    Declan's small arms wrapped around my waist giving me some comfort from the cold. I nuzzled my tiny face in his chest letting the tears fall.

   Even though we were young then he was smarter than I thought. He got the concept of what had happened he could see the flames. I'm glad he didn't ask me why back then.

   About an hour passed by as I wiped the remanding tears away from my cheeks nuzzling my head onto Declan's shoulder gazing over at the lake.

    After a few minutes, Declan took me to his parents so they could take care of the situation. I'm not sure what they were doing there but currently, Declan and I were sitting by at the lake.

   His tiny and chubby fingers ran through my hair as he smiled down at me with a toothy grin. I smiled back towards him watching as one of his teeth was missing.

   I heard that he had he got Into a fight with Elliot but I never knew he lost a tooth that's so cool! I have not lost any of my baby teeth yet...

    "Hey, Aria..." Declan trailed off gazing over at the lake.

   "Yeah..?" I questioned out.

    "Do you think maybe one day we can get married?" Declan asked a soft shade of pink appearing on his cheeks.

   I was five then all I knew about marriage was that my mommy and daddy were married. Like any little ad curious kid, I turned my head towards Declan.

   "Like be  a mommy and daddy?"

    "Yeah.." Declan replied grinning sheepishly.

    I turned my head watching as Declan grabbed a small but adorable necklace with a heart pendant in the middle. He motioned for me to turn around and I did just that.

   With ease, he placed the necklace on me. I picked it up gently as I gazed over at its silver and golden colors it looked really pretty.

  "For me..?" I questioned touching the smooth metal in awe.

   "Mmmhm it shows that we are going to get married!"