xv. the happiness she got back

liked by itsfoley, cheerstojess, brycemoney23 and 98 otherssassycassie happy happy happy______________________________tylerdownphotography great picture!sassycassie @tylerdownphotography thanks

sassycassie happy happy happy
______________________________
tylerdownphotography great picture!
sassycassie @tylerdownphotography thanks..
heyy_sheri why so happy? ;)
sassycassie ive found happiness, that's all ;)
brycemoney23 why don't you come be happy at my place around six ?
dempzee pretty colors, cas 😍
sassycassie @brycemoney23 ive got plans tonight sorry :((
sassycassie @dempzee that's why i posted it zacheroni
dempzee you've been calling me that for like five years
sassycassie @dempzee it really stuck, didn't it? 😂
dempzee 🙃🙃
itsfoley what a coincidence, i was just watching the sunset ;))
dempzee @itsfoley 👀

❁❁❁

   AFTER HE COMMENTED on Cassie's instagram post, Justin peered down at her. From his position he could only see the bottom half of her face and if she tilted her head up he had the full view. Cassie was laying against him, both of them facing the ceiling. As she wandered through social media and her own notifications, Justin watched her admirably. She was so independent to him, so able to take care of herself. Although her heart had broke, she was able to pick herself up. In the end Cassie had realized, all you really have is yourself.

   Cassie glanced up, a smile making its way across her face, "what are you thinking about?"

   Justin only grinned, "I'm thinking about how strong you are."

   Although her smile faded, she only began to think how he might be right. Giving him an expression that only told him to explain, he chuckled, and tried to think of words that would serve her justice. No word would ever serve Cassie James justice to him though.

   "There's never a moment you aren't taking care of yourself. You're there for others even when you might need someone to be there for you instead. You don't let anyone tell you what to do, or how to do it. You have such strength, and determination, it's no surprise you deserve to be treated like a queen," he explained, "you climb mountains that only get higher, Cassie James."

   The words that effortlessly flowed out of his mouth as if he had recited it before had made Cassie blush vigorously. The smile she suppressed into a grin made her look like she were holding in baskets and baskets of happiness waiting to jump out of her. Justin made her feel special, and although he promised never to break her heart again, the smallest voice in her head told her those words would be the first lie to start the pile coming for her.