What they want in the ROR

"So" Hermione stated once the pair were out of earshot .

"So" draco replied

"Okay this is just going to get awkward one of us needs to say somethin else"Hermione blurted out

"Fine , what do you want me to say ? Tell me what you want Hermione , do you want me or to just walk away ?tell me please " draco replied

"Yes! Of course I want you , I have since 5th year and until now i didnt realise , but I love you draco " heemione stated , shyly putting her hands on his chest again

"I love you too" draco replied , leaning in to kiss her once again .

Their lips met for the second time that night and just like the first dracos  hands came up to cup her face . However this time he did not have to ask for access as she granted it straight away . Her lips parted and his tongue darted inside of her mouth , he did not have to battle for dominance because once again she gave In freely . Her arms snaked around his neck and his hands went to her hips to pull her in closer to his body . The kiss got more heated and without even realising Hermione was pushed up against the cold stone wall . She wrapped her legs around his waist and his hands wrapped around her back in an attempt to pull her in closer . They eventualy pulled apart to take a breath , but draco still held hermione on his arms as tightly as possible .

"Draco ive  got something to tell you " hermione stated as he began kissing down her jaw line and down to her collar-bone

"I know your a virgin , dont worry I wont pressure you into anything"he pulled away from her neck leaving a light hicky by her collar-bone

"How did you know ?" She questioned

"Well for one krum may be a ladies man but hes not known for having sex at 14 years old and two your only other relationship was weasly and you only dated for two weeks and i know he tried to force you into it and if i know you right , you said no , slapped him and dumped him " was his reply before kissing her neck again.

"Yeah thats exactly what I did , but you dont have to worry about waiting , im ready tto do anything with you " she replied with a shy smile

"Really?" He questioned shocked at her respsone

"Yeah , now shut up and kiss me " she retorted

"I can do that " he stated as he kissed her lips again

Her lips parted to allow him access and once again his tongue took dominence . They pulled apart and he began leaving feather light kisses down her neck .

He gripped her ass and she moaned as he sucked on the available flesh of her neck . He pulled away when a thought crossed his mind .

" we cant do it here someone might see"

" I know the place , but your going to have to put me down first " she replied with a giggle

"Okay" he retorted with a chuckle and then placed a peck on her lips and gently  put her on her own two feet .

"Come on" amd with that she grabbed his hand and pulled him down the passage

They walked like that , hand in hand , for 10 monutes until they reached their destination , the room of requirement .

"Why the room of requirement babe?" He asked usig the nickname as if it was completly natural

"We can make it our own and not a lot of people know about it , but those that do dont use it because of memorys from the war " she explained

" its perfect , shall we?" He asked gesturing for her to lead the way

"We shall" she replied with a smile and a step forward

The room was complete with a fire place which was already alight , wall trimmings in silver and gold . A pair of arm chairs were situated in front of the fire place with a round rug in between each of them . There was a four poster , king sized bed to the right of them , and to the left were book shelves and a loveseat placed in front of them .

She took his hand once again and pulled him over to the bed . She lay down and pulled him ontop of her where he hovered for a moment before crashing his lips down on hers until he eventually pulled away .

"You sure about this ?" He asked

"Completly ...babe " she replied

And with that he kissed her again and began .

He started leaving feather light kisses down her neck and stopped to suckle on the flesh by her collar bone at which was already beginning to show signs from his earlier attack on her flesh . She began to unbutton his shirt amd left kisses from his collar bone and down the toned muscles . He pulled his shirt off when she finished with the buttons . He began pulling on shirt buttons , but gave up on the third , she then compensated and pulled it over her head causing it to rip in some places . He placed his hands on her breasts and began to caress them through the lace bra she was wearing . He emitted a low growl at the sight before him .

"Honestly , green lace? Its as if you knew what would happen tonight " he stated before removing the fabric seperating his hands and her breast and sucking on her nipples .

She groaned at the feel of his tongue and lips teasing her red perky nubs .

"Well youve got to be prepared " she replied with a smile and then another groan .

He chuckled at that and carried on sucking on the now available flesh . She groaned again and started to pull her skirt down ready for him , he unbuckled his belt and started to take his trousers off. Each item of clothing was discarded , including shoes , until they were both naked and lying on the bed together . He kissed her again and she snaked her arms around his neck in preperation . He got into position and slid himself into her wet core . She let out a loud gasp at the slight pain that shot through her body , but that pain quickly subsided as he began his rythmic movements .

In and out . In and out .

They both groaned at the feel of eachother and their intertwined bodies.  He completed her and she him .

His movements got faster and they both groaned and growled as they started to reach their climax . She reached hers first as his movements got faster and more intense and she screamed out his name as she came . He was next just a few seconds later and like her before him he growled out her name before collapsing beside her . They crawled under the silk sheets together and he pulled her close to himself .

"I love you mia " he whispered with a new nickname and left a kiss on her forhead

"I love you too dray " she whispered back  and lay her head down on his chest .

They lay like that for five or so minutes , until they fell asleep together , spooning .